5.

-Natsu-

I'm so fucking pissed! Why would Lucy wanna go on a date with a boy with orange hair? Pink is so much better!

"You liiiiike her!" Happy rolled his tongue.

I ignored him and continued walking to Lucy's house. I don't feel like going to my house tonight. I jumped through her window and sat on her soft pink bed. Happy sat on my lap while I thought about Lucy.

"Why does she like him?" I thought out loud.

"Because he's a womanizer." Happy said. He was right! Maybe If I was a womanizer like Loke she would wanna go on a date with me.

"What do you do on dates?" I asked Happy. He scratched his head and thought for a minute.

"You kiss and make babies!" Happy told me. My eyes popped out of my head as I thought of me and Lucy kissing.

"I don't wanna kiss Lucy......no yet." I mumbled the last part. Happy rubbed my back and tried to make me feel better.

"Don't worry Natsu. I'll help you be a womanizer." Happy flew to Lucy's closet and pulled out a box that said 'Stage Props'. When he opened it he pulled out a black tuxedo and shoes for me to wear.

"Loke always wears a suit." I grabbed it and carefully put it on. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.

"This is perfect Happy!"

"Aye sir!"

Suddenly the front door opened and Lucy walked inside. She stared at me in my suit with a surprised look on her face.

"N-Natsu? You l-look...." She trailed off. I walked towards her and tried to act as much like Loke as I could.

"You look great today, Lucy." She smiled and thanked me.

"What's with the suit?" She finally asked.

"I wanted to impress you! It's not fair that Loke gets to spend time with you and I don't." I confessed. Lucy blushed and pulled me into a hug.

"It's just one date. I promise we can go on a job tomorrow." Lucy promised. She just didn't get it. I don't want to go on a job with her! I wanna go on a date just like Loke!

"It's not fair that Loke gets to kiss you and I don't!" I pouted. Lucy's face turned red and she covered her face. "Why is your face so red?" I asked her.

"Natsu? Do you know what it means when you kiss someone?" She asked me. I thought for a minute.

"It means that you want to be best friends!" I shouted. Happy high fived me and Lucy sweat dropped.

"When you kiss it means you love someone." She told me. "Do you know what love is?"

"I'm not that dumb!" I yelled at her. She laughed at me.

"We're just friends Natsu. I know that you don't love me." She mumbled. She walked to her closet and pulled out a short red sparkly dress. I watched as she pulled off her shirt and pants.

"Damn"

Lucy turned around and watched as I stared at her body.

"DONT LOOK!" She Lucy-kicked me and made me face the other way. I peeked a couple of times because I never saw Lucy's body like this before. Lucy usually makes me wait in the living room when she changes but not today.

When she said I could turn around I didn't expect her to look like one of the models in the magazines. Her hair was in a tight ponytail and she had on some sparkly heels.

"How do I look?" She asked me and Happy.

"G-great!" She smiled and grabbed her purse. She pulled out Loke's key and summoned him in her bedroom. When he appeared he handed Lucy a bouquet of roses and some heart chocolates.

"Thanks Loke!" He kissed her hand and put the flowers in a vase for her. My fists blazed with fire as he grabbed Lucy's hand.

"Bye Natsu!" She waved.

"Bye....Lucy"