13.

-Lucy-

"I can't believe they left me with you!"

"Don't act like you don't love me!"

"Lucy Kick!"

Natsu grabbed my foot before it could hit him and flipped me onto the couch with one swift move. I blew my hair out of my face and gave him and irritated look.

"You're going down," I hissed. Natsu gave me a cocky smirk and motioned for me to come on.

I jumped off of the couch and right into Natsu's arms. He smirked and gave me the tightest hug I could ever imagine.

"Natsu leave lushee alone before she turns into mush!" Natsu released me from his grip and watched me storm off into the kitchen. I don't know why me and Natsu play fight a lot but it's kinda fun.

"Make me some hot wings, Lucy! I haven't eaten in the last fifteen minutes!" I chuckled and responded with an ok. I got used to Natsu's rudeness and basically all of his downfalls since we're sharing the same hotel room. He's not as bad as I thought he would be.

Suddenly, Natsu ran into our kitchen with Happy sitting on his shoulder. I gave them a weird look and placed the chicken in the oven.

"WHAT THE HELL AM I GONNA DO?" Natsu yelled and Happy started making siren noises while flying around the room. I was beyond confused but neither of them seemed to notice.

"Can someone explain to me why you two are freaking out," I sweat dropped. Natsu and Happy looked at each other and then back at me. Happy flew over to my shoulder and whispered in my ear.

"Tomorrow is the 15th and everybody knows that you and Natsu love each other so we need to-"

"Excuse me but we do not love each other! And what happens on the 15th anyway?" I asked confused. Happy lost the color in his face and fell to the ground. Natsu was too busy banging his head against the kitchen table to notice what happened. Happy slowly sat up, scratching his head.

"How do you not know about it yet? I have to hurry and take you to Wendy and Gajeel!" Happy grabbed my shoulders and flew me out of me and Natsu's room until we were in front of Wendy and Mirajane's room.

"Kick the door down, Lushee," Happy spoke. I rolled my eyes and casually knocked on the door. Mirajane came to the door and pulled me and Happy inside.

"Hey guys! Hiding from Natsu already?" I had no idea what she was talking about and I think she noticed. "OH MY GOSH! HURRY WENDY!"

Wendy rushed over to us, but when she saw me it's like a lightbulb went off in her head.

"You're hiding from Natsu already?"

"She doesn't know anything about the 15th! Someone go find Gajeel and Levy!" Mirajane panicked.

"Aye sir!" Happy flew out of the window and returned 10 minutes later with Gajeel and Levy behind him.

"What the hell is going on?" Gajeel and Levy said at the same time. I wanted to say how adorable they were but now wasn't the right time.

"Levy, do you know what's going to happen on the 15th?" Mirajane asked her. Levy shook her head but Gajeel obviously knew what was going on.

Levy gave me a confused glance and all I could do was return it.

"Ok listen up you two! Every year on the 15th of June dragon slayers go through this phase called mating season. It lasts for about a week and basically the dragon slayer will try to mate with the person they love most," Wendy explained.

"So why are we supposed to hide from them?" I asked.

"Well, unless you want to get fucked by Natsu you better hide from him. He will do anything in his power to get into your pants!" Gajeel snorted.

"What about you, Wendy? Isn't it gonna affect you too?" Levy asked. Wendy shook her head with a tiny blush on her cheeks.

"I'm too young," she said.

After the explanation me and Happy went back to our room to check on Natsu. I was really scared about tomorrow, but I might as well spend as much time with him as I can. When we walked into the room Natsu was laying on the couch covered in sweat. Happy rushed towards him and tried to wake him up.

"Natsu?! Wake up!" Natsu opened his eyes and scanned the room until his eyes landed on me. He gave me a tiny smile and whispered something into Happy's ear.

Happy immediately flew out of the window, leaving me alone with Natsu. I know that mating season doesn't start till tomorrow but I was still afraid to be near him.

"Come here, Luce. I want to show you something," he said with his signature smile on his face. I slowly inched my way towards him and sat on the couch.

"Luce, I don't bite...Unless you want me too." He pulled my body closer to his and I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. I never would've guessed that Natsu was the flirty type.

"You're all sweaty!" I hissed at him. I tried to break free from his grasp but he was way stronger than me. Should I Lucy kick him?

"I was having a really nasty dream about you. I want it to come true," he whispered onto my neck. I shivered and felt my panties get a little moist at his words. I've always secretly wanted Natsu to talk dirty to me. Or is this just the mating season thingy kicking in. It's not supposed to start till tomorrow but I guess Natsu starts earlier than the rest.

Natsu's arms snaked around my waist while his lips were attached to my neck. He would occasionally bite into my skin with his sharp dragon like teeth, but carefully lick away any traces of blood. I don't know why I'm not stopping him but I feel so good right now.

"In my dream you were naked," Natsu hissed. I moaned quietly to myself, but Natsu obviously heard me. "Do you like when I talk dirty to you, Luce?"

I opened my mouth to answer but a blue ball of fur covered my mouth.

"NOOO LUCY!!" Happy pulled Natsu off of me and motioned for me to run while I had the chance. I rushed off to my room and locked the door behind me. My body was hot from his touch and I hated it. My feelings for Natsu are officially confirmed!

"What do I do? What do I do? He'll never like me back." I paced back and forth across my room until I ran into something hard. I fell to the floor, but when I looked up a mop of orange hair was in my face.

"Loke, you can't just appear out o nowhere like that! You scared the crap out of me!