7.

-Gray-

I opened my eyes sleepily and covered my face with my pillow.

"Today's Friday." I thought to myself. Today was the day that me and Juvia had first met. I didn't think it was a big deal but Juvia did. Every year she would buy me flowers and make a huge heart out of water. It was a nice gesture but she needs to learn that I don't like her like that.

Juvia is very pretty but she's way to clingy. I'm not ready for a girlfriend anyway.

I walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower. I sleep naked so all I had to do was step inside the cold water. (I take cold showers instead of hot ones.)

After, I got out the shower I grabbed a pair of pants and a plain white shirt. I brushed my hair a little bit and walked outside in the cold fall air.

"Come fight me!" I turned around and the flaming idiot was running towards me.

"Ice make: Floor!" He slipped on my ice and fell on his face. What a dumb ass!

"Fire dragon's roar!" He blew flames towards me which I quickly dodged. He set his fists on fire and charged towards me.

"Ice make: Lance!" The lances hit him in the stomach and pushed him into a wall. I laughed and started walked towards the guild.

"This isn't over stripper boy!" He called out to me. I stuck up my middle finger and kept walking. As I neared the guild I noticed some familiar blue hair running towards me.

"GRAY! IT IS OUR ANNIVERSARY!" Juvia charged towards me with a rose in her left hand. I quickly made a shield with ice so she wouldn't run into me.

She stopped in her tracks and melted my ice with boiling water. I gave her a scared look as she pounced on top of me. She repeatedly kissed my cheeks until I pushed her off of me.

"STOP!" I screamed in her face. She stopped kissing me and dropped the rose on the floor. My anger was over flowing from my body as I grew angrier.

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! YOU'RE SO FUCKING CLINGY!" I yelled at her. Tears slowly escaped her dark blue eyes as I continued to yell at her. She is really pissing me off!

"YOU LITTLE BITCH!" She balled her fists and cried even harder. After I called her a bitch she ran towards the guild with her face in her hands.

My face was still red from anger after she ran away. I didn't mean to call her a bitch but everything else was true. I could never love anybody as clingy as Juvia. Maybe she's better off with Lyon.

When I walked into the guild everybody stopped talking and stared at me. Mira was in her demon form and was walking towards me with an evil glint in her eye.

"Don't you ever call Juvia a bitch again! You're sorry ass doesn't deserve her!" She hissed. The whole guild hummed in agreement.

"Whatever." I mumbled. Erza appeared out of nowhere and pinned me against the wall behind me.

"She helped you multiple times and this is how you treat her? You're even stupider that Natsu!" She insulted me.

"IM RIGHT HERE YOU KNOW!" Natsu yelled from the other side of the guild.

How did everybody know about me and Juvia? I looked over Erza's shoulder and she was crying in Lyon's arms. My face turned red with anger as I watched him rub her back soothingly.

"He won't hurt you anymore." Lyon soothed her. As he said that he gave me a menacing smile.

He can't touch Juvia! Juvia is mine!!

I pushed Erza off of me with all my strength and ran towards Lyon. Right when I was about to punch him Juvia stopped me.

"Water lock!" A bubble of water surrounded me and I couldn't breath. Lyon smirked at me and walked Juvia away from me.

"NOOOOO!!!! JUVIA!!!!!!" I froze the water and broke through it.

"Leave her alone." Erza commanded. I stopped in my tracks and stared at my shoes. The only thing i could do was watch Juvia walk away from me.

-Juvia-

Me and Lyon walked towards the bar where Mira worked. We both sat on a stool and ordered a strawberry milkshake.

"I'm sorry he treated you like that, Juvia." Lyon comforted me. I leaned into his body and snuggled into him. Maybe Gray wasn't my real true love.

"Juvia doesn't want to see him anymore." I grumbled angrily. He rubbed circles on my back as I drank my milkshake.

Me and Lyon spent a lot of time together today. We did two jobs together, ate together, talked together, laughed together, sat together, and even cuddled together. Lyon was an easy way to get Gray out of my mind so I stayed as close to him as possible. Mira kept telling me it was unhealthy to ignore my feelings for Gray but I didn't care. Gray is a cold hearted asshole!

"Hey Juvia!" Lucy greeted me.

"Hello love rival!" She sweat dropped and pulled out her gate keys.

"Me and Loke had the best date ever last night!" She squealed with delight. I wish my love life was as good as Lucy's.

"Juvia is happy you found love." I mumble. Lucy stopped smiling and shoved her keys back in her pocket.

"What's wrong Juvia? Did gray do something?" For the first time ever Love Rival felt bad for me.

"Gray called Juvia a clingy bitch!" I wailed. Lucy rubbed my back and pulled me into a hug.

"He's probably on his period or something." Lucy joked. I slightly laughed along with her.

Maybe Gray just had a bad morning! How can he have a bad morning when today was our anniversary?

"Juvia needs a break from
Gray." I confessed. Lucy's eyes sparkled after I spoke.

"Lets go to an amusement park! I know a new one that opened up yesterday!" Lucy cheered. I grabbed her hands and jumped up and down excitedly.

"A break from Gray!!"

"Lets go tell everyone" Lucy said. We both ran around the guild and told everybody (except Gray) about the amusement park.

"Sounds awesome!" Natsu yelled.

"You can't ride anything flame brain!" Gray yelled back at him. The two of them started fighting just like always.

This is gonna be fun!