7 dating rumor

☾ ⋆・゚:⋆・゚:✧⋆

☾ ⋆・゚:⋆・゚:✧⋆.:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

Naeun's POV,

I stretched out my arm as I woke up from the sleep. I reached out to the source of the noise, Taemin's phone. His notifications were on display, and a missed call from Joonwoon caught my attention. Glancing to the other side of the bed, I realized that Taemin wasn't there.

Curiosity piqued, I stood up and made my way to the bathroom, where the sound of running water filled the air. Knocking on the door, I raised my voice, "Joonwoon called you just now. Should I call him back?" A muffled response came from behind the door, "Just text him. Let him know I'm in the shower."

I unlocked Taemin's phone and quickly typed out a message to Joonwoon while waiting outside the bathroom. I was engrossed in my task when suddenly, the door swung open with force. Before I could react, Taemin's strong grip pulled me into the bathroom, water from the shower starting to soak my pajamas. "Taemin!"

"My pajamas are getting wet because of you!" I half-playfully, half-mockingly whined, feigning tears and lightly stomping my feet. His fingers slid to the back of my neck as he leaned in to kiss me tenderly, his actions speaking louder than words. My heart raced, his closeness affecting me in a way that never ceased to amaze me.

Months had flown by since Taemin's debut, and my heart swelled with pride at seeing him and his fellow members joyfully embrace their journey in the spotlight. As I sat in class, my mind drifted to him, my thoughts consumed by wondering what he was doing at that very moment. Had he eaten yet? With our schedules becoming increasingly busy, I cherished even the briefest moments we managed to spend together.

While my professor continued to lecture, I found myself lost in memories. My gaze drifted, my thoughts drifting to the exciting moments we've shared. My professor's voice seemed distant as my mind replayed our encounters, reliving the emotions they stirred.

Suddenly, a sharp question yanked me back to reality. "What's with the big smile, Naeun?" Mrs. Nim's voice echoed, and I blinked, startled. My heart raced, but I gathered my composure quickly. I shook my head, offering a bright smile. "Oh, it's nothing. I've seen this problem before, but it's challenging to crack. I'm just excited to dive into it again." My finger pointed to the calculus problem on the screen, my enthusiasm masking the real reason behind my smile.

"Alright then," Mrs. Nim continued, apparently satisfied with my response. As she resumed her lecture, I let out a silent sigh of relief. A gentle nudge from Raehee reminded me of the close call. "Nice save," she whispered, her playful smirk making me chuckle.

"We know the real reason behind that grin," she teased, and I couldn't help but smile, grateful for the camaraderie that helped keep my secret safe. As the lecture continued, my thoughts oscillated between calculus problems and the cherished moments I shared with Taemin.