23 let them know

☾ ⋆・゚:⋆・゚:✧⋆

☾ ⋆・゚:⋆・゚:✧⋆.:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

Taemin's POV,

I paced restlessly in the living room, my impatience growing as I waited for Joonwoon to pick up the call. "Joonwoon, I need your help," I uttered, my fingers tapping on my thigh in a nervous rhythm, my anxiety nearly overwhelming.

"What's going on?" Joonwoon's voice came through, his concern evident.

"Have you heard any recent rumors about the company covering things up for me?" I asked, aware that there must have been a few circulating. "I'm talking about Yongrae and Naeun," I clarified, bracing myself for his response.

His confirming hum hung in the air for a moment, a bridge between understanding and revelation. "Yeah."

Curiosity mingled with concern in his question. "What are you planning now?"

Taking a deep breath, I let the truth spill from my lips. "I've made a decision. They need to know about Yongrae's place in my life, at the very least. I can't keep it hidden any longer," I confessed, hoping that Joonwoon could offer some assistance in this matter.

"There's information out there about Yongrae, but nothing specific about Naeun for now. I managed to play it off that Yongrae is your niece, since they had some pictures circulating," Joonwoon explained.

"We were able to get those sites with clear pictures of Yongrae taken down. So, at this point, all that's circulating are blurred images," he added, a note of accomplishment in his voice. I responded with a thoughtful hum, a sense of relief washing over me.

My intention was to be honest with the entertainment company, to come clean about the secret I had been guarding from everyone. I had come to realize that there was no greater priority than Yongrae and Naeun. The time had come to shed light on the truth.

My only hope was that this step I was about to take was in the best interest of the three of us, even if it meant facing potential challenges ahead.

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

A heartfelt letter to fans:

Hello, this is Taemin.

I'm writing this letter because I believe in being honest and open with the fans who have shown me so much love throughout my journey. As I sit down to write this, my heart races with nervousness, unsure of how to begin. I've already shared this news with my entertainment company and fellow members, and now, I want to share it with you, my fans, first.

Acknowledging the weight of this revelation, I want you to know that I've been apprehensive about this moment. Keeping a significant part of my life hidden has been challenging, and I apologize for not sharing it sooner. It wasn't an easy decision, as I was concerned about how it might impact everything around me, especially the relationship I've built with all of you. But I'm resolute in my decision now.