Twenty Three

I wake up only to find myself in my room, and I don't remember how I go here. I remember falling asleep in Stone's car. Did he carry me into my room?

I'm not even wearing the clothes I had on last night. Did he change my clothes? I don't even own this oversized shirt, is this... Its his shirt! I smell the shirt, and yeah, that's definitely his. He wasn't even wearing this, it must have been in the car.

I walk down to the kitchen, Steph is sitting in there, as usual. "Morning." I yawn.

"Good morning, princess." she chuckles.

"Ha ha. What time is it?" I ask as I take a seat beside her.

"Its almost two. So did you have fun last night? Where did you guys go? I came home and you weren't here yet." she says.

"We got some pizza. Hey, did you see me when I got home?" I ask her.

"Ooooh, yes I did, princess. Felt like I was watching a romantic movie, actually."

"Laugh all you want. Now, how did I get here, and how did I get in this?" I ask grabbing the oversized white shirt I'm wearing. The oversized white shirt that smells really good.

"Well, the doorbell rang, and I opened it only to find him carrying you bridal style! He was carrying this shirt. He took you to your room and softly placed you on the bed. Then he started changing you blah blah blah... After that, you won't believe it. He tucked you in before placing a kiss on your forehead! How cute is that!" she squeals. Aww, he really did that?

NO ALICE! NO!

"I was literally watching the whole thing. By the way, can I smell you?"

"Steph, what?"

"I need to smell you." Steph says as he gets her face closer to my shirt. His shirt, I mean. Its his shirt. "Oh, wow, smell of a god."

"Steph!"

"Oh, come on, do you know how lucky you are! The guy that drove me home didn't even get out of the car! He was just like 'Babe, do I have to get out? Can't I just kiss you goodnight?' " she starts imitating the guys sound, making me laugh. I hope Steph finds a guy who loves her as much as I do.

"Douche." I say.

"Exactly. I'd kill for Stone's treatment. HE OPENS YOUR CAR DOOR ALICE!" I blush at her words. Well, yeah, his treatment is not so bad...

My thoughts get interrupted by the sound of Stone's ringtone.

Hello, my love, on my way over to yours, I got lunch. xx

I smile at the text message. How thoughtful...

The doorbell rings. Steph realizes the confused look on my face. "Weird. That's fast." I mutter as I walk over to the door.

I open the door and gasp at the person standing in front me. Collin.

"Uh, Collin, what are you doing here?" No no no no!!!! Stone will be here any minute!

"I just... I came to see you." he says as he looks at my exposed legs, the shirt goes slightly below my butt, so its still short.

"I think we agreed to stop this yesterday, Collin." I still haven't invited him inside, nor will I. I don't think this is a good idea.

"Thats what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Collin, you should go, Stone will be here any second now." I nervously say.

"I'm sorry I came all of a sudden. Its just, after last night, I couldn't accept the fact that we're taking a break a while, a long while, until that jerk is out of your life for good."