Two

Stone's POV:

People just have to fuck with me, don't they? That's why I don't work with children. This high school kid, Darren, decided not to pay my weed supplier. How stupid can people be? It's like he decided to have his own fucking funeral.

I never went to high school when I was a teenager, now I'm twenty-five and I'm standing in front of one.

Now I know everything about this Darren kid, of course, thanks to my special resources. Actually, they're not that special, I kind of own everything in this shit town.

Hell, I even know the principal of this high school. Time for a little favor.

"Darren Jacobs, principal's office, please. Darren Jacobs, principal's office." booms through the speakers of the school.

I wait for this little shit to come out of the class he's in, "Darren Jacobs." I say as he comes in sight and I can see how fast his eyes turned into terrified. Can I blame him, though?

"Darren, Darren, Darren, do you have any slightest idea about the person you didn't pay back for the weed last week?" I say and he looks like he's about to pass out.

I push him against the wall and fist his shirt, "I'm a fucking mafia leader, I can kill you!" I angrily say.

"D-Dude, p-please, I'll p-pay you back, I-I'm sorry."

"Darren?" a girl says from behind me, and oh, how angelic her voice is.

Both of us turn around, "Is everything okay?" she speaks again and I take my time to study every inch of her, from her full white vans, up her legs, her plump pink lips, lovely blonde and long hair, and the most beautiful blue-grey eyes I have ever seen in my life. I can look at her all day and not get tired of it.

"Everything is amazing, right, Darren?" I sarcastically say. The kid nods, gonna pass out any second now. "Leave." I say with a blank expression and he does.

"Don't you know never to come close to a fight, princess?" I say as I stride towards her and stop a few inches away. My muscular figure makes her look so small, which makes me more compelled to her.

"Darren is my friend. And I help my friends when I see bad people threatening them." she says as she looks me in the eyes. Oh, this girl definitely has no idea who I am. This is going to be fun.

"I can simply hurt you." I say and she gasps. "You're cute when you're scared. What's your name, princess?" she is a princess, my princess, to be more exact.

"Do not call me that, and my name is none of your business." how bold of her. Its funny she doesn't know that no one talks to me like that. Well, just a matter of time till she learns my rules.

"I said, what is your name? Do not make me ask again." I seriously tell her. She looks a bit scared now. That's only the beginning.

As she opens her mouth, a man shows up from behind her, "Alice?" he says. Who is this fuck, and how dare he interrupt us?

"Is everything okay? Its been a few minutes since you left." the man says as he eyes both Alice and me. Alice, what a lovely name for a lovely girl. This guy looks three times older than her.

"Oh, yeah, I just-"

"You should come back to class." the man says. Who does he think he fucking is? Ordering her around like that? I'm the only one who can do that.

"Yes, sorry, Mr. Scott." she apologizes. How polite. He must be her teacher.

They both turn around to leave, and this Scott guy puts his hand on her lower back. I try and control myself not to go over there and amputate that hand. But its too early, she doesn't know whats about to come for her yet.

She looks back at me. "See you around, princess." I wink, and leave, ready to start making Alice the priority of my life.

I exit school grounds, there is no time to waste, I take out my phone, "I need you to look someone up for me, I'm coming to the warehouse."
———————————————————————————

"———————————————————————————