Chapter 25: A Moment of Peace

Start from the beginning

I was forced out of bed by Cole and dragged to my old home, the abandoned warehouse that I used to live in. Good times. And most of the tar has been either washed away by the rain or by some other higher power.

(Y/N): "Cole, Why are we here?"

Cole: "I'm gonna teach you how to better control your electricity quirk."

(Y/N): "Doesn't answer my question."

Cole: "Just stay here for a second."

Cole heads inside and after a few minutes and What's sounds like either grunts of effort or constipation, He drags out a portable generator. Well, A portable if you have the strength of fucking Hercules generator, since I'm pretty sure that thing is heavier than Cole himself.

(Y/N): "Um, Cole, you're not a stupid...Okay, you're pretty stupid, but even you should know how Damaging Electricity is for me to use."

Cole: "Doesn't that Izumi girl Break her bones every other day?"

(Y/N): "Well that's different from-"

Cole: "And doesn't that Todoroki girl get frostbite if she doesn't use her fire?"

(Y/N): "She much more powerful-"

Cole: "And doesn't that Tokoyami guy lose control of his quirk in the dark?"

(Y/N): "You were there, You know damn well how different Me and him are."

Cole: "Well Lets See, you both have bird aspects with your graffiti hawks and his bird head, You both lose control of quirks under certain conditions, If I played a G on a piano you'd probably start screeching about when you were a young boy, and you both wear a lot of black. Hmmm...Yup, not similar at all."

(Y/N): "Now you listen here you son of a bastard."

Cole: "Nah. Anyways, Back to the Electricity training. I'm not stupid. I know what Electricity does to you. But if I remember correctly, Broccoli girl couldn't use her quirk at all in the past without her body just turning into a raisin and I'm not talking about like how Dabi is a raisin."

(Y/N): "I think I get what you're getting at."

I gotta find my limit and See at what point before that is most efficient with the power I have. I've already found the limit. I don't think anyone can deny That. Back at the camp, I drained myself so much that I'm pretty sure if I was pushed any further at that moment, I would die. The fact I'm not joking about that kinda scares me, but I've lived through worse. Like that time I was almost Killed by a spear to the face.

(Y/N): "I guess the generator is for recharging during training?"

Cole: "That and more. It's gonna be really painful and it's gonna suck. You might wanna put your phone away so it doesn't explode by the way."

(Y/N): "*Long Exasperated Sigh*...Fuck."

Cole: "Language."

(Y/N): "Shut up, Steve."

For the next few hours, Cole acted like my teacher, as weird as it feels to call someone like him that. He tutored me on how to more efficiently absorb electricity, Lessen strain from weak lightning bolts, Even taught me how to Float down with Electricity the way I do with Smoke. I'm not good at it, but I can do it, so that's a start. Of course, I was hacking up blood the entire time, but with enough water, Vitamin gummies, and Leeching the generator, I was able to pull through. I did feel pretty damn tired afterwards though, Almost too tired to walk back. Cole carried me piggyback to my dorm, I took a shower, Flopped onto my bed like a dead fish, and when I woke up, He was gone with the only trace of him was a note saying he was called to Help with something.