Chapter 9: A Weight off Your Chest

Yeah, I got nothing funny to say here so...Uh...*Flops over and fucking DIES*.
————————————————————

(Y/N) POV

So as it turns out, hitting your head really fucking hard hurts a lot in the morning. Now, I have to deal with midnight playing nurse. Thank god I've gotten good at blocking her out for the most part.

Midnight: "How are you feeling dear?"

(Y/N): "I'll live. Just need painkillers and my beanie."

Midnight: "Why your beanie?"

(Y/N): "It's called fashion, sweetie. Look it up."

Midnight: "Hey!"

(Y/N): "You're the one wearing a damn nurse costume that I'm thinking isn't actually how nurses look, judging by the amount of cleavage it shows."

Midnight: "So you do stare~."

(Y/N): "...Damn it."

This is going to be a long day, isn't it?

—————
Not if I Time skip because I honestly don't know how to write midnights personality!
—————

I'm surprised with Aizawa. Not because he's still doing his job as a teacher, the guys a god damn stallion, He can take it. I'm surprised with him because he didn't wake me up when I fell asleep in class. Nope. Instead, I'm woken up my Izumi shaking me awake.

That's a face I'd love to wake up to more often, but I can't think about that right now, because we have another problem.

We're trapped. A bunch of students from other classes have blocked the door, and the grape kid is freaking out about it, Bakugo is trying to force her way out, a guy with white hair who's reminding me of Kirishima, and a purple haired guy who looks like they don't know what sleep is. Kinda reminds me of Aizawa, to be honest...

Izumi: "Hey, (Y/N)? Why do you seem...more injured then yesterday?"

(Y/N): "Uh...Reasons."

Seems that even after everything that went down at the USJ, no one knows I'm a vigilante, which is good. I don't even like the pros knowing about my real name, so if the whole school knew...it sends a shiver down my spine. Although, it kinda feels like I'm...

Like I'm lying to Izumi. If anyone deserves to know the truth, it's her...let's just hope she takes the news well.

smoke dashing through the crowd, I basically sneak away to do...whatever I was gonna do after I woke up. Can't remember now, but meh. It'll come to me.

—————
(Y/N): "What do you think would happen if I asked Izumi out?"

"She'd die."

(Y/N): "What about Bakugo?"

"You'd die."

(Y/N): "What about Kirishima?"

"Izumi would die, Bakugo would kill you, And midnight would die."

(Y/N): "Why Midnight?"

"Because I said so and I am god."

(Y/N): "Well al-fuckin'-righty then."
—————

(Y/N): "OI! IZUMI!"

I'm running to catch up to her after school. Maybe I should have discussed this with her over the phone, but I've just started digging my own grave, so I might as well finish.