Chapter 1

*A/n pov-It was a beautiful morning, butterflies roaming around, birds are making sounds and the atmosphere is very arcadian but suddenly-*

(Beep, Beep, Beep!)

Y/n- AISH!!!What the heck shut up your headache alarm. ( hurls the pillow towards the alarm and the alarm got crashed because of the pillow hit.)

(And one Maid opened Y/n's bedroom door and came towards her and said-) 

Maid-Is everything alright?

Y/n- Now what's the time? (Y/n questioned from the maid.)

Maid- Actually it's 6:15 am. (Y/n look at Maid with appalled expression. )

Y/n- OMG!!  I am late for school.

(Y/n stood up from the bed and rushed towards the bathroom without hesitating.)

*A/n-First of all I would like to introduce Y/n.

Her name is Y/n(Your name)

Age-19

She is a very rich girl.

personality -Savage, kind heart, and pretty.

now let's get back to the story.*

*She is living with her father, her mother died from an accident*

( After the shower.)

Y/n-Ok now let's go to my closet and let's change myself. (Y/n excitedly said.)

Y/n-Ok I am done, let's head downstairs. (Y/n cheerfully said.)

(She put on her shoes and took her school backpack and left.)

(She went downstairs and saw her lovely father eating breakfast, she went towards him and greeted him with a beautiful smile and after that, they started a little conversation.)

Y/f-Daughter I thought you were not going to school today because you are late isn't it?

Y/n-Yeah I know father by the way I have to go bye see ya. (She hugs her father)

Y/f- Bye daughter. (with that Y/n left.)

(At school.)

Y/n - Ohhhh shit oh shit!! (She ran to the class but it's too late, she saw Mrs. Choi doing the lesson without her.)

Y/n- Hey Mrs, Choi how are you? 

Mrs. Choi- You're again late!! (She started to yells at Y/n.)