Chapter 4

"Let's start filming," Cara said and the cameras started rolling. Today was her big day. The day she had been waiting even before she knew what love was. The day she has been anxiously waiting for and the day Ace and she had planned. The day she wanted everything to be perfect. Today was the day of her wedding.

Cara was sitting in her bridal silk robe as the make-up artist did her makeup and she got her hair done simultaneously along with her nail tech doing her nails.

Her bridesmaids, Hannah and Natalie were getting ready already along with their makeup artists and hair stylists Cara had booked for them and Heather was too getting ready. She had asked Natalie to be one of her bridesmaids because she has been more like a friend than her assistant.

Her family, Ace's family and very close family friends and business friends had arrived in France for Cara's wedding. They wanted it to be intimate and yet squeeze all those people who had stayed by their side since the very beginning of their relationship.

She had her bachelorette party in Hawaii as the boys went to Maldives for theirs. Ethan and Avery were a year old and had started talking small steps and saying small words. They had started saying, 'Mama', 'Dada' and 'Ca-a' and that made Cara so happy.

She had invited Bethany to the wedding, hoping she would make it and Bethany was more than willing to be present there. She has found someone else in her life and seems to be in love with him so she has no hate towards Ace or Cara.

Chris's girlfriend was here too as his date and they had gotten engaged recently and Cara couldn't wait for their wedding date. Jake was also a part of the wedding as the ring bearer and Sarah, Samantha's sister had gotten very close to Cara so she was in the wedding too.

"Ok hun, you ready to get into your dress?" Heather asked as Cara's makeup, hair and nails were done. The girls were already dressed up in their dresses looking very beautiful.

Cara wore her dress which had a surprising neckline featuring an open tailored corset top overlapping a fitted sweetheart inner corset, combined with a voluminous skirt made of an ice pink and ivory 3D lace material with multiple two-tone silk tulle inserts and it fits her perfectly.

Heather zips her up and puts on her never ending half a mile- cathedral veil on top of her neatly decorated hair and helps her with her heels. She teared up as she saw Cara in her wedding attire. She was a bride now.

Ileana and Mike had created a dress that was traditional and yet modern and stylish for her. Cara was in love with the dress. It was her character in her wedding dress and she felt like it complemented her well.

"You look gorgeous," all the girls said in unison and Cara smiled. Her makeup was very simple and natural. It might be her big day but she didn't like too much makeup. She looked gorgeous nonetheless.

David and Melissa walked in with Avery in David's hands and Melissa with Avery. Avery was dressed in a simple baby pink sleeveless gown with flowers embroidered on it along with some flat shoes while Ethan was dressed in formal beige pants, a blue button down shirt and a bow tie along with black shoes. They looked adorable.

"All of you look so good," Cara said holding her siblings and as her parents hugged her.

Melissa was dressed in a simple peach a line gown with off shoulder sleeves and knee length skirt and heels. She looked simple and gorgeous as David was dressed in a full black and white suit.

"Look at you love. I remember it just like as if yesterday I was holding you in my arms as you were born and now you are a bride," David said and Cara hugged him.

"Ciara would have been so happy and proud to see you like this love. She always wanted to see you as a bride. She told me how she would dress you and herself up on your special day," he said and Cara teared up.