𝗗𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, Josh

You're at your boyfriends house, following your online classes. Even though you wanted to stay at home for school, Josh convinced you to come to his place. You still don't understand why he would want you to take classes at his house, since you made him promise not to bother you.

At the moment his family isn't home and you're sitting around the kitchen island with you laptop on the counter. Since your classes started, you haven't even seen Josh. He was still sleeping when your alarm went off and got ready.

Your second class just started as you hear footsteps. Soon, a sleepy Josh enters the kitchen. He's wearing his grey sweatpants and no shirt. You can tell that he just got out of the shower by his wet hair.

"Good morning baby." he says as he walks up to you. You quickly stop him by placing your hand against his toned stomach. "You can't kiss me, my camera is on." You tell him.

Josh rolls his eyes and turns your laptop away from you. He now pulls you into a hug and places three soft kisses on you lips. Even though you wish you could be in his arms longer, you slightly push him away after a few seconds. When you try to escape from his embrace, he won't let you go.

"Baby." you say. "Let go. This class is hard, I don't want to miss something important." You can feel him hesitate, but then slowly let go. He pouts when you look at him, making you giggle. "You owe me a cuddle for after class." with that he turns your laptop back to face you and grabs his cereal.

"Do you want me to make you something or did you already eat?" he asks while he opens the fridge. "Thank you, but I already ate." you smile at him before bringing your focus back to your class.

It's been around fifteen minutes since Josh came downstairs. He's currently sitting on the opposite site of you. His eyes are on his phone while he eats his fruity pebbles.

You've keep forgetting to listen to your teacher and your attention keeps going to your boyfriend. But how could it not? His muscles basically scream at your to look at them. His biceps moves slightly as he takes another bite of his cereal.

After another five minutes of trying to get your concentration back, you turn your camera away from you, so you can talk without people seeing you.

"Baby?" you ask. Josh looks up from his phone. "Could you please... I don't know, like put a shirt on?" you slightly blush while asking.

A confuse look covers Josh his face, although he quickly seems to realize what you mean with that and it changes into a smirk. "Why?" he asks you, smiling widely.

You can tell that he know why, he just wants you to say it out loud. You roll your eyes at him. "Please just put a shirt on." Josh is quick to shake his head. "If you tell me why you want me to, I'll maybe consider it."

You sigh and look him into his eyes. "I can't focus on my class when you're sitting across me shirtless alright?" The frustration in your tone makes him laugh.

Just as you think that he's going to ignore your request, he walks out of the kitchen, to return a minute later with a hoodie on.

"For the record, I like it way better when you ask me to take my shirt off." he almost whispers. Your eyes are still on your screen, but your smile and pink cheeks tell him that you heard him, making a big grin appear on his face.