𝗣𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁, Noah

You're in your bed together with your boyfriend. Since Noah has been working a lot lately, you decided to have a rest day and stay in bed all day long.

After binge-watching the first season of The Office, you guys go downstairs to get something to drink and snack.

While you walk down the stairs, Noah has his hand on your back, like he always has. It's such a simple and light touch, but it never seems to not make you blush.

When you arrive in the kitchen his warm hand leaves your back and he opens the refrigerator to pour you some soda. You open one of the cabinets and look for something to eat.

"Chips or popcorn?" you ask him as you point to both of the items. "Chips and popcorn?" Noah suggest and you nod your head while laughing.

Once you put everything in bowls, Noah excuses himself to go you the toilet as you go back to his room.

You put the snacks on his nightstand and lay your back on his bed. When Noah arrives with the drinks, you grab the remote of his television and start season two.

Noah quickly makes his way onto the bed and throws one of his arms around you, while using your chest as his pillow.

Again you can feel the blood rush to your cheeks as he strokes his hand up and down your side.

"Your heart is pounding really fast," he says as he replaces his ear on your chest to hear your heart better. You run your fingers through his hear as you smile. "It always does whenever you touch me," you tell him.

"Your lying." You shake your head. "Wait really?" Noah asks surprised after he sat up so he could see if you have your lying face on.

"Yes, really," you laugh. "Stop staring at me it's embarrassing." You cover your red face in your hands and laugh. "No it's not. It's the cutest thing I ever heard, oh my god," Noah says in a high pitch voice.

He places his hands over yours and carefully pulls your hands away from your face.

"Awww! You're even blushing!" he says loudly. You laugh from embarrassment. When you want to cover your face again Noah brings his lips to yours.

"You." He gives you another kiss. "Are." Kiss. "So." Kiss. "Freaking." Kiss. "Cute."

He now places his hands on both sides of your face to pull you even closer for the last kiss, before looking back to his tv. Although the rest of the day he barely watches it anymore, he is too focused on your heartbeat.