Chapter 8 : Untamed Night

Beginne am Anfang

I am a teen boy of course I will look at a hot girl in front of me. It's not my fault that she is beyond hot. Though that doesn't mean I like her.

Looks like even my subconscious mind can't argue with that.

"I am the designated driver for our group. By the way it looks like a great party already. See you later." Dasher compliments and she smiles. I can't believe I zoned out on a whole conversation. Though that smile makes her look even more beautiful. If only she would smile at me more. But I don't think it would happen anytime soon.

I turn to give her a last look but she has already started talking to another group and her back is turned to me. I shake my head to clear my thoughts. I really need to control myself. I think I need a drink.

"Guys I think I am going to get myself a drink. Do you two want one?" I ask.

"No I am good first I need to find Soph." Dasher says looking around. This guy is so whipped.

"I think I am going to find the basketball team." Dylan says. Well with them he will be treated as chief guest.... so no wonder.

Since my friends decided to ditch me I make my way to the drinks alone.

"Hey Rose, can you give me a beer?"

"Hi Jacob, for beer you need to ask Justin over there since I am serving non - alcoholic drinks." She says giving me an apologetic smile.

"No worries." Didn't think I would have to talk to a Jhonson this early in the party. Hurrah! Sarcasm b*tches

"A beer please"

"Oh look at who we have here! The reason we thought of having this party." Justin exclaims mockingly. "It turned out really well don't you think?"

"Just give me my drink Jhonson." I grit out.

"Why are you so glum Wilson? Cheer up and enjoy! Even your friend is part of the team." He says shoving a beer in my hand. Before I can say anything he turns to serve someone else.

Sparing him a glare I make my way around the party looking at the things set up before my eyes fall on the beer pong table.

The party has just started! You don't want to get drunk this early!

One game won't hurt.

You are an idiot.

I ignore my subconscious and make my way to the table.

"Got a free space for me?"

"You can play in the next game." A boy answers whom I vaguely remember from Economics.

I play in the next game and win. The adrenaline and the cheers around me turn that one game into a few. And I start to feel a bit tipsy.

Told you that you are an idiot.

I finally decide to listen to my subconscious mind.

"Hey guys, enjoying the party?" A familiar voice says and I turn to see Anne making her way to the table looking as beautiful as always. I mentally hit myself for still thinking that.

Everyone yells out in excitement. "I will take that as a yes then." She chuckles. Even her voice is melodious... What the f*ck am I thinking. I have drunk too much. Yeah that's the only reason I am thinking these things.

Surreeeee

When she was about to leave, her eyes land on me "I didn't know you were into beer pong." I would definitely want to be in you. It's really hard not to blush when I think of this. I need to drink water asap!