Chapter-6

I woke up by the sound of my alarm. I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. I got ready for work and went out. I went to the cafe near the office where I and Nick had lunch yesterday. I ordered my breakfast and waited at the table near the window.

After my breakfast I went to the office

After my breakfast I went to the office. I entered the elevator after greeting Lily. I went to my office and saw that it was 8.45. I don't a repeat of yesterday so I went to make the coffee. I made his coffee and kept it in his office.

I was answering some emails when he came. I went to his office with his schedule for today. I knocked on his door and went in after he said come in. "Good morning sir. Today you have 2 meetings. One at 10 am with board members and the other you have at lunch with Mr. William." I said. "Ok just remind me when the board members arrive." He said. "Ok sir." I said and went to my office.

The meeting with the board members has finished. They were discussing about the upcoming collaboration with the king's. He went to his meeting with Mr. William. I was at the office finishing some paperwork as he didn't need for this meeting.

I was finished and went to have my lunch with Lily after keeping the files I finished in his office. Lily was very friendly. We were talking and laughing she is an outgoing person. I heard she has a boyfriend, Max. They are college sweethearts. "So tell me do you have any boyfriend?" She asked curiously. "No, I don't have one." I said. "What. How can you not I mean you so beautiful?" She said as if she can't believe it. I just laughed it off. I want the topic to change so I asked her how she and Max met. She started talking about it. I can see the love clear in her eyes. After talking to her for some more time I went to my office.

I was answering some emails when he came back. He called me to his office. I went there and knocked after hearing come in I went inside. "Ms. Smith, there is a gala this Saturday. And I want you to go with me." He said. This Saturday but I had a date with Nick. "Umm do I have to go sir?" I asked. "As my assistant you have to go with me. Why do you have something else to do?" He asked raising an eyebrow. " Umm no sir." " Ok. Then you can go Ms. Smith." I nodded my head and went to my office. Now what to do I had already said yes to Nick for the date on Saturday. I guess I have to talk to him about it. With that I continue my work.

It was time for me to go home. I went Lucas's office and knocked on his door and went inside when he said come in. "Sir I have done the files you have me and also I have called the decorators to check on the preparations of the gala." I said to him. "Ok. That's all for today Ms. Smith. You can go home." I just nodded head and went towards my office. I picked my bag and went towards the elevator. I went inside of it and went to the lobby. Soon i was out of the building and on my way  home in the cab.

I paid the fare and out. I reached my apartment door and unlocked it. I went inside and locked the doors behind me. I went to take a shower. After shower I went and made myself a BBQ sandwich. I ate it and decided to call Nick. I picked my phone and called him. He picked it in the second ring. "Hi Olivia. How are you?" He said as soon as he picked it up. "Hi Nick. I'm fine. What about you?" I asked. "I'm also fine. Now what do I own to get this call from you." "Umm actually I had called you to say if we could postpone." I said to him. " Why is there any problem Olivia?"  He asked sounding concerned. "No no there is no problem. It's just that there is a gala and I have to attend it with my boss,Mr. Knight. "I said to him. "Oh ok no problem. We will plan our date later. But that time you have to go no excuse. "He said . "Ok no excuses." I told him. Then we talked for a few more minutes then we ended the call. I brushed my teeth and went to bed.