Chapter-2

I woke up by the sound of alarm. I lazily got up from my bed. I went to the bathroom and finished my morning routine. I changed into my clothes and went to have breakfast.

After eating I grab my phone locked my doors and went to get a cab

By the time I reach it was 7:45 am. I went in the building. I greeted the receptionist whose name I got to know was Lily. I reached my floor and went to Mrs. Collins,"Good morning, Mrs. Collins."I greeted. "Good morning Olive. Oh I hope you don't mind me calling you Olive?" She asked unsure."I don't mind. So I guess you would tell me about my job." I said after she sent me a warm smile which I returned.
"Yes, Lucas told me. Come with me, I will show you your office ."she said and went towards my office with me. "Lucas?" I asked not knowing who she was talking about."Lucas. Lucas Knight our CEO."she replied."Oh" was all I replied. So his name is Lucas."Dear this is your office. The door over there leads to the office of Lucas. You will be scheduling his meetings,  attending the  meetings with him and taking notes also to bring his coffee. He likes his coffee black with no sugar and he takes it 2 times a day. One he wants as he arrives and one after noon." She said my to do list.
" When does he arrives?" I asked. " He comes at 9." Ok,thank you Mrs.Collins." I thanked her. "Oh dear call me rose."she said and I just nodded smiling. Then she showed me around. I loved my office though everything was black but still it was very beautiful

 I loved my office though everything was black but still it was very beautiful

He came at 9 o'clock sharp. He was looking handsome in his suit. I didn't get to see him properly yesterday as I was very nervous and all the time during the interview he working while asking me questions.
He truly is devilishly handsome with his sharp jawline, dark brown eyes. His lips.... ahh snap out of it Olivia. He is your boss. I had already made his coffee and kept it in his office. I also collected his schedule for today from Rose as she was handling it untill he find himself a assistant. I grab his schedule and went to his office.

Key To My Heart (On Hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara