Chapter-15

I was watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S series while waiting for Layla and David. Soon the door bell rang and Layla got inside even before I reached the door.

"If you are just going get in using the  key why bother ring the bell." I scowled at her. She just shrugged her shoulder and settled herself in the couch where I was sitting.

I went and sat beside her. "So why the sudden sleepover?" I asked her. " Why is it a crime to want to have a sleepover with my friends.?" She asked mockingly.

"No that's not what I mea.." She cut me off saying," Then what?" She asked. " What got  your panties in a twist?" I asked her as I never saw her this much irritated before. " Nothing it's just work stress." I know she isn't telling the truth but I let it be as I  know her she will tell me when she is ready.

"Is David coming?" She asked. " Yeah he is. He is also bringing dinner and said that he had something to say." I told her. " What he has to tell?" She asked.

" I don't know but he seemed excited about it." I said as we both resumed the episode.

We were in the middle of it when David came inside with chinese take out bags in his hand. " Hey guys. " He greeted us.

I just waved and Layla got up to go him. I thought she got up to greet him but instead she took the bags of foods from his hand and went to kitchen.

" Wow I feel so loved." David said sarcastically. I just laughed soon he also joined me. Then Layla came with a plate of food in her hands. " After taking the food from my hand like that the least you could have done was bring food from Liv and me as well. " He said as Layla took a seat.

" Well I was hungry and both you are perfectly capable of getting your own food." She said as she started eating.

" Why am I even friends with you?" David ask. " Cause you love me and without me your life would be dull." Layla replied. They started fighting over the fact on why they are friends with each other. 

I got up to get David and myself food. " Ok. Stop both of you even kids are than better than you both. " I said and handed David his plate of food. "Thanks Liv. " I just nodded and sit down with my plate of food.

" David you said you had something to say. What is it?" I asked. " Yes, I have some news." He said.

"So I was planning on proposing to Jhon ." As soon as he said that me and Layla squealed  so loudly that David had to cover his ears.

"Oh my god. I'm so happy for you. " 
"Finally it about time. "
Me and Layla said at the same time.

" Did you brought the ring? And how do you plan on proposing?" Layla asked excitedly.

"Well that's where I need both of your help. I need you guys to come and help me chose the ring and also to plan the proposal." He said.

" Sure we will help you with it. When do you plan on proposing?" I asked him. " As soon as I got the ring." He answered.

"Ok so how About we go on this weekend for ring shopping?" Layla suggested and both me and David agreed. After that we continue to eat while watching the series.

After we had finished I watched our plates. Then we continued to watch. After sometime Layla was out like a light. Soon I also started feeling sleepy so David helped me bring Layla to my room and went to guest room.

I got in the bed after finishing my night routine and drifted off to sleep.