Chapter-1

Beep. Beep. Beep. Ahhh I wake up by the sound of alarm. Morning comes by very fast. Oh I have a job interview today at 9. Suddenly i am wide awake. I saw the time it's 7:45. I went to the bathroom brush my teeth and took a shower. Then I got ready. I have prepared my clothes last night.

I put on light make up and let my dark brown hair down on its natural curl

I put on light make up and let my dark brown hair down on its natural curl. I went to the kitchen and made myself pancake with maple syrup with bacon fry and a glass of orange juice. I finished my breakfast, got my phone and locked my doors then went out to get a cab to Knight's Enterprise.

The cab came to a stop. I paid the fair and went out of it. I was in awe seeing the huge glass building in front of me. I went inside and to the reception. The receptionist was on the phone. She saw me and a smiled at me which I returned. And she asked me politely,"Hello,How can I help you?" "Hi,I am here for the interview." I replied."Oh your name please." She asked."Olivia Smith"I replied and she typed something on her computer then turned to me and said,"Ok go to top floor, there you will find Mrs.Collins and she guide you to the interview the elevator is on the left." "Thank you." I said and went to the elevator.

The elevator dinged signaling that I have reached the top floor. I went out of it as the door opened. I saw a lady in her mid forties sitting in the reception. I went to her,"Hello,I am Olivia Smith and I am here for the interview." " Hello dear please wait in the waiting room. I will call you when it's your turn." She said and went in the room after saying thanks to her I went in saw that there were more girls for the interview. They were wearing very short clothes which
looks like a second skin. I sat there waiting for my named to be called.

I was very nervous. Only me and a girl was sitting here. Others went in and came out with a blank or angry face. I don't think I will be able to get the job. Then my name was called. I stood up and was sent to a big door with the letters CEO initiated in it. I took a deep breath to clam my nervousness. I knocked on the door and heard a faint "Come in". I went inside and was awe by the room.

"Sit down" I heard and look up to see the man sitting in front of me

"Sit down" I heard and look up to see the man sitting in front of me. He was not looking at me but was reading a file. I composed myself before being caught staring. I went and sat in the chair. Then the interview started and he didn't even look up from the file. Soon the interview was finished. Only then he look up and I notice the dark brown eyes of his same as his hair. Then he said ,"Ms. Smith you are hired. You will be starting from tomorrow. Be present here by 8. Mrs. Collins will explain you your job." I still couldn't believe that I got the job. I stood up,"Thank you Mr. Knight. I assure you that you will not regret hiring me. Thank you." He didn't said anything just give me a nod and went back to his work. I went out of the building happily and called my besties to give the good news. We decided to meet at our usual cafe. It was only 10-15 minutes walk from here so I decided to walk.

I was waiting for Laila and David. I heard the bell ring indicating that someone has come and that someone is no other than Laila and David. We hugged each other and settle down. David and I are cousins but he is my best friend too. We met Laila in the grade school and we hit it off. We were inseparable since then. "The usual?" David asked and we nodded. He went to give the orders. After he came I said," Guess what guys. I got the job." " Congratulation girl. I am so proud of you." Said Laila. "Congratulations Olive. You did it. I told you Laila our Olive can do anything." Said David. " Absolutely right". Said Laila. We caught up with each other. Soon our order came we were eating, talking and laughing. David said he had to go his boyfriend is waiting. Did I say that David is a gay . Laila also had to go. I also left for home.

I unlocked the door and fall on the couch. I had to run some errands for today as I wouldn't be able to do it tomorrow. I took a shower and changed into my pajama shorts and a tank top. I ordered take out as I was lazy to cook. The food came and eat it while watching a movie. After I am done eating. I went in my room and brush my teeth and went to bed.