32. Stay With Me Forever

Comincia dall'inizio

All thanks to his hardwork. Theo and I got this company like a decorated chocolate box, but our dad is satisfied with the fact that both of his sons are expanding his company and not spoiling it.

You can say this is the reason, why he never denies or disagrees with any of our wishes. He's always given us everything we wanted.

He's always treated us like a princes. Though he never shows his love directly, but loves us too much secretly.

I know that.

And you can say because of that, I always listen to him and respects him very much. Though he's strict only with me, otherwise he's the most amazing man you'll ever meet.

He says that I need to be handled with strictness, or I'll get out of hand.

Yeah, as if you're in their control!

Shut up!

Before dad could ask anymore questions, Theo interrupted in the middle.

"Oh! are you talking about the Paris hotel one?" Theodore asked me.

I nodded with him.

"See? I knew it! Actually it's under my firm, dad. But because I'm already working on more than three, right now, Ethan got this one shifted, to his firm. It's okay, let him go" Theo said covering for me, trying to convince dad.

Of course dad wasn't buying it. He knew very well, that both of his sons are brilliant at making fake stories.

"London, why don't you say something to your son?" Dad asked mom.

She raised her hands up and said "Don't make me a part of this conversation"

Dad shook his head in disappointment.

"You're the major reason why he's become a troublesome. You spoil him so much!" dad said scolding Theo and mom.

But Theo gave him his cute smile and signalled me to go. Mom held dad's hand and smiled at him, trying to calm him down. I gave him flying kisses and ran out of the door.

-------------------------------------

I rang the doorbell and soon Madison opened the door. She saw me and smiled brightly. I went inside pulling her into a hug. I picked her up and kissed her shoulder, not breaking our hug.

I then left her and she went to the kitchen. She was making something to eat. I went to the counter in front and leaned on it, staring at her.

She had her hair tied up in a cute bun. She wore an oversized t-shirt and shorts. She looked so adorable and cute. Even while cooking, she looked so hot.

How can she?

Little strands of her hair were scattered all over her face. Her collar bone was visible, and it looked so sexy. Her lips were so pink and plum even when she had no makeup on.

Her natural beauty was enough to mesmerize me in every way possible. I love how she doesn't even try and still looks so perfect in every little thing she does.

What did I do to deserve this fairy?!

She saw me staring at her, but she only smiled. Oh, her smile did something in my stomach. She's so mesmerizing.

She then said in a soft voice after staring at me for a few seconds "Being so cute must be so tiring"

"Then you must be freaking exhausted!" I said returning her compliment.

She blushed, smiling. I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Truth or dare?" I suddenly said.

She looked up at me and gave me a weird look as to why I all of a sudden said something like that, but then after sometime said.

"Truth"

"Do you want to kiss me?" I asked smiling.

She gave me a gloomy expression and then said "Dare!"

"I dare you to kiss me!" I said leaning in pouting my lips.

She got stunned and said "But I don't wa-"

"That's not the game!" I said going towards her.

I went near her and closed the stove. Her eyes followed my actions. Soon I pulled her by her waist and leaned in. She pushed me away, going in the living area.

I followed her. Before she could sit, on the  couch, I sat on it and pulled her, making her sit on me. I then kissed her cheek.

"Do you know how much I crave for you?" I asked making a baby face.

She laughed and pinched my cheek. She then faced me and cupping my face kissed my forehead.

"I know" she said softly caressing my hair.

"And you still aren't letting me kiss you!" I said making a sad face.

"Candy shouldn't be eaten all at once" she said getting up, going back to the kitchen.

"Candy?" I asked but she didn't answer me.

I followed her back to the kitchen. I saw her again resuming herself to cooking.

"One touch, is really all I need, put it all on me, what's it gonna be" I said spreading my arms like a hero.

"What song lyrics are those?" she said, insulting me.

I suddenly lost all the confidence and lowered my head in embarrassment. Soon I heard her chuckle.

"Give me more by VAV" I said with my head still down.

She then came to me and pinched my cheek giving me a kiss on it.

"Why are you like this?" she asked smiling.

I looked at her and she said "Do you know, how much it makes me want to love you!?"

"Stay with me forever" she said.

I smiled and looked up to her. Then I pulled her into a kiss. Something I want to keep on doing all my life. Her touch is not something I want, but it has become something I need.

She's making me go crazy and I'm falling in love with her even more.

Aaah! As promised, another cute chapter, just to make you smile. I hope I did.

If this chapter made you smile, make sure to comment "I smiled" in the comment section.

I hope you're all safe and healthy.

Well, I'll see you next week angels. Till then bye bye.
(♡˙︶˙♡)

Vote and comment.

:)