chapter 12 childhood home

"Where are we, what is this place," Julia asked as Liam parked the car in the driveway. 

"This used to be our home, this is where I grow up but when my parents got divorced my mom wanted to sell it too, but I asked dad to keep it, so this is mine now and I often come here when I want to be alone," Liam answered. He opened the massive door and they stepped inside. 

"Wow this place is beautiful," Julia exclaimed. The house is constructed with one great room and it opened to a balcony outside where the swimming pool is strategically located and is now illuminated by the moonlight. 

Julia looked over her shoulder to see Liam somberly turning on the lights in and outside of the house. And to lighten his mood she said, "I dare you to go skinny-dip in that beautiful pool of yours," she said smiling as she tried to open the glass door to the balcony. She can feel Liam on her back as he pressed his body to her, he covered her hand so he can help her open the balcony door. 

"I will if you will," Liam whispered in her ear. 

"I don't think that is fair, I made the dare first," She said. 

They were already outside and Liam was looking at her daringly as he faced her while he slowly takes off his necktie, until he is in his boxer. Julia covered her eyes and turned her back to her as she was laughing so hard at him. She heard the splashing sound of water so she looked back at him. She saw his boxer on top of the rest of his clothing and Liam is nowhere on sight. 

"If you will not get down here, I will be going up there and pull you in," Liam said smiling as he dared her to get in the water. 

Julia noticed the change in him, he's back to being carefree and happy far from the Liam he was a moment ago. So to humor him she said, "turn your back and don't even look my way, if you do you will be swimming alone there," she said. 

Liam finally heard the splashing of water so he turned to look at her. She was at the far end of the pool so he swam to where she is but when she saw that he's coming towards her she swam away towards the other end. Liam swam under her and pulled her with him. Julia tried to untangle his hand from her waist as she grasped the edge of the pool to maintain her balance. But it only brought him closer to her. They are now standing facing each other with the water just above their waist. Liam caught his breath as he looked at her with the moonlight casting a glow to her exposed skin. His hand seemed to have a mind of its own as it traced her lips, her neck, her shoulder blades, then at the valley between her breasts. Her breathing was as ragged as his as he continued his exploration. His touch is making her alive and started a longing that she cannot comprehend. 

Julia closed her eyes as Liam replaced his hand exploration with his mouth. She pushed her chest forward offering herself to him when she felt his mouth moved down on her chest. She moaned and pulled Liam back to her as she closed her mouth on his lips tasting him with her tongue. She can't get enough of him. She pushed herself closer to him and wound her leg around him. She can feel him pushed himself at her wanting to feel her body next to him. 

Liam stopped and breathing hard he pushed himself away from her. He touched his forehead to her and said. "I don't think we should do this. I don't think you are ready for this kind of thing."

"But there is one thing I know," she whispered as she struggled to regain her breath and find her voice which has somehow got lost in all the sensations that are burning in her. "I don't want you to stop". 

After hearing those words, Liam didn't hesitate to carry her to his bedroom and place her carefully on his bed but again he asked, "are you sure about this because once I will touch you I won't be able to stop."

Julia reached for him so there'll be no more doubts in his mind that this is what she wanted too. And as soon as she touched him, all thoughts of propriety flew out of his mind. All he wanted was to touch her and kiss her and spend the night with her in his arms.  

Liam awoke to the sound of his phone ringing. Julia is still asleep so he slowly reached out for it to stop it from ringing. 

"We are at your gate, open it." He heard David on the other end and from the way he sounded drunk. 

"Why are you here?" Liam asked David as he struggled to get his and Julia's pieces of clothing by the pool. 

"You said we would get together after the prom, and you were not in your house so we gathered you would be here, is it not a good time?" David asked. He knew that this house is Liam's refuge whenever something is troubling him. But when Liam wasn't at his mother's they thought that maybe Liam would want the party to be in his house. 

"Liam is it not a good time?" David asked sobering. 

"It's okay, I'm coming down now to open the gate," Liam said as he put on his shorts and tee-shirt.