Their reaction to their s/o taking down a victim/protecting them

Jason: He walked through the forest and heard running coming from behind him. You were right behind a girl. She was running right for Jason, pleading for help until she saw his face. She stopped and screamed and you tackled her to the ground, knocking her out. He was impressed but wouldn't want you to do it again. 

Michael: Simple. You saw where the man was hiding before he did. You got to him before he got to Michael and you pushed him off the balcony baister. Michael wouldn't admit it but he thought it was hot. 

Ghostface (Billy and Stu): 110% down for you to do the whole Ghostface thing with them. The first time you get a victim they take you out for shakes to celebrate. Two very proud boyfriends. 

Brahms: Never. He will not let you. 

Leatherface: You grabbed the chainsaw when he was too far away. He loved seeing you burst through the front door weilding his weapon. 

Beetlejuice: Again doesn't really "take victims down" but you do help him convince people to trust him and work with him, 

Carrie: Doesn't really take people down. 

Bo Sinclair: Isn't sure about it at first but after you prove you can protect yourself he loves it. He watches in awe as you full sprint to catch a victim. 

Vincent Sinclair: Nope. Would prefer you to stay at home and wait for him and Bo to get back. Does NOT like the idea of you risking yourself for his art. 

Lester Sinclair: Someone got out and attacked him and before he could even react you had the man slammed to the ground. He loved it.