Leatherface Oneshot

Prompts: #7: Why are you looking at me like that? #13: You make me feel all kinds of ways and #15: Why would you say that? 

 Thomas was not the kind of man to be vocal with what he wanted or how he felt. He was very much into gestures. 

As you spent more time with him and his family you grew closer together. Tex made a joke causing you to laugh and look over to Thomas. 

He was kind of gawking at you but in a sweet way. He had the simplist of grins on his face as he watched you throw your head back and clutch your chest in laughter. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" you asked, simmering your laugh. He shrugged the question away and looked over to the side like he was in thought. 

Tex got up from the semi-awkward moment to go get another drink, leaving you and Thomas alone in the room. 

You got up and slunk over to him, the taste of alcohol still simmering on your lips as you lowered yourself down to the arm of the chair Thomas sat in. 

"Thomas, what is going through your head?" you asked gaining his attention again. He looked over to you. "You." he said, blurting the word out. 

"Why would you say that?" you asked giggling and spinning a strand of his hair between your fingers. He shivered a bit at the sensation. 

"You make me feel all kinds of ways." he said staring into your eyes. You smiled and leaned down planting a small kiss on his lips. 

"The feeling is mutual." you said with a wink, returning to your seat right before Tex reentered the room. 

He looked over to Thomas who was bright red. You sent a smile his way and Tex cleared the silence. 

"What happened in here? Did you get a strip show or something?" he laughed looking over to Thomas who only turned more red. 

"Something like that." you said with another wink and smile.