Otis Driftwood Oneshot

You walked beside the van. You had enough of Otis being rude to you and got out of the van, now you were walking beside it on the passanger side. "Get back in the car you stubborn ass woman." he yelled. You looked at him angrily and rolled your eyes. "NO." You yelled back. 

Baby and Spalding had already asked and knew that more than one try would put them on your shit list too. You walked steadily but tried to make it as hard as possible for Otis to keep up with you. 

He finally sped up a little bit and slammed on the breaks, getting out of the van. You ignored him and kept walking forward. He grabbed you and slammed you against the van. "Listen, I don't have time for this." he said angrily. 

"Then leave." you yelled, pushing your hands against his chest. He held your hands and leaned his forehead againsy yours. "Why do you have to make everything so difficult?" he asked calmly, closing his eyes. 

"Why do you have to make everything so difficult?" you said in a mocking voice while making a face at him. "Shut u-" he began but you cut him off my kissing him. You pulled back and rolled your eyes. 

"What was that for?" he asked with a cute smile. "I don't like it when you tell me what to do." you said with a smirk. "Does this mean you'll get back in the van?" he asked with a raise of his eyebrow. 

"I don't know do you think Spalding and Baby will let us have it alone for ten minutes?" you asked with a bite of your bottom lip. You heard Spalding yell from the inside, "No we will not." You headed back to the passanger seat and Otis slapped your ass. "It would take a lot longer than ten minutes." he winked.