How they react to your dangerous job

Jason: Air Force. he does not like the idea of you going into the air force but knows it is your dream and supports you but misses you like crazy. 

Michael: Police officer. he HATES the idea of you being in danger at your job. He can't be there to protect you and make sure you're okay. 

Ghostface (Billy and Stu).: Detective. while they think it's a cool job they also worry about criminals trying to get to you before you can figure them out. 

Brahms: Firefighter. He is a very sub person and you're a big strong firefighter girlfriend and he gets discouraged and scared for you but also loves it. 

Leatherface: Marines. HE DOES NOT LIKE IT. He gets scared every time you have to leave but at the same time thinks it's the coolest thing in the world. 

Pennywise: Corrections Officer. He doesn't really care.. he wants you to do whatever you want. 

Pinhead: UFC fighter. He likes that you have a job that requires you to take pain but doesn't like when you get hurt. 

Beetlejuice: Big cat rescuer. He knows you love it and it's dangerous and he is happy for you but he also doesn't worry much because he knows that if you die he will be with you forever. 

Carrie: Storm chaser. She gets so scared every time there is a big storm knowing you are in the middle of it.