Lester Sinclair Oneshot

You loved your boys. After finding Ambrose and never leaving you settled down with the Sinclair brothers and found your home. 

After getting use to the general idea of living in a ghost town with three strange ment you became accustomed to the way things worked. 

Bo was an asshole 90% of the time but had your back. Vincent was quiet and edgy and helped you out around the house. Lester was.. well Lester. After a girl moved into the house he did his best not to come home wrapped in the stench of death. 

It wasn't long after moving in that you began to catch feelings for the youngest Sinclair. It must have been the sweet look in his eye and general kindness because he had you smitten from very early on. 

Bo couldn't believe it, he made comments about how you could do better but you were always quick to put him in his place. 

Vincent would try to get you to admit your feelings in front of Lester but you never let it slip. You weren't sure if he felt the same way even though the twins insisted he did. 

You pulled up to the body shop with drinks in your cup holders. Bo and Lester's trucks both sat outside and smiled walking in. You sat their drinks in front of where they sat at the service counter. 

Bo muttered a thank you and began to gulp at the sweet tea. Lester gave you a smile and sipped at his. "Anything interesting happen today?" you asked, interested really only in Lester. 

"Me and Bo drove a little into the next town over to get some supplies. Must be getting hot cuz all the young chicks are out in shorts.." he started going on about how they looked and how much he wished he could go back. 

A frown began forming on your lips and you felt smaller and smaller. Finally Bo snapped at Lester when he saw tears behind your faux content eyes. 

Lester tried to defend himself saying he didn't mean anything by it but you were already out the door and headed to your car. 

"Y/n i'm sorry!" he called after you as you pushed tears away with the back of your hand as you opened your car door. "I love you!" 

That stopped you. You turned around looking him in the eyes. "What did you just say to me?" you asked. He walked over to you. "I said I love you." he smiled down at you. 

"Lester Sinclair you have to be the most ridiculous man I have ever met." you huffed. You pressed your lips to his, "I love you too."