Leatherface Oneshot

I wailed as I looked down to my ankle in a bear trap. I tried to run but it was no use. There was nothing I could do now but wait. I heard the front door rip open and the man come running out. He was massive and I knew it was all going to be over soon. 

He got to me and dropped to his knees, prying the bear trap open. I watched his arms work until my leg was free. I was screaming with tears running down my face. He threw me over his shoulder and ignored my screams. He walked back to the house and threw me down on the table in the kitchen. 

The woman who tried to get my fixed up earlier in the day rushed to get a first aid kit as the man held me down. I felt something happening on my ankle and looked down to see the woman stitching my leg back together. She sprayed something on it and a surge of burns ran up my leg. 

I thrashed on the wooden table as she wrapped gause and tape around the fresh wound. The man then picked me up again and carried me to what I assumed was his room. There was a large dog crate with begging in it, he sat me inside and locked the thick wire door shut. 

I banged on the door and watched him move around the room. He was getting ready for bed. "Let me out of here. I didn't do anything. I tried to run because you scared me." I said angrily. Why was I being treated like a criminal when he was the one responsible for me running. 

"I said let me out." I said again banging on the wire door. He gave me a stern look and crawled into bed. "It's cold in here." I said sadly looking at the shreds of blankets on the crate floor. "Please just let me sleep in a bed." I said. He looked over at the bedroom door he had latched shut. 

"Do you really think I'm going to be able to run again?" I asked angrily shaking the cage door. He huffed and got up, unlatching the cage door and helping me stand up. "Thank you." I said with a sigh. I crawled into the bed and covered myself up. He slipped in next to me and laid a hand on my waist. I slapped his hand off. 

I fell asleep to the sound of his breathing and the faint sound of people moving around other places in the house. When I woke up, his arm was wrapped around me and I was snuggled into his chest. I heard the door open and he peeked his head up. "Haven't you ever heard not to keep pets in the bed?" a man laughed. I felt the man flip whoever came in the room off, followed by a door slamming. Pet?