Brahms Oneshot

Brahms was very fond of you. You had become his nanny after Greta and while it was not what you expected you had developed a soft spot for him. 

He made sure you were in the house even when he was in the walls. You could feel him watching you. You walked into the kitchen with groceries from the delivery. 

As you began putting things away you felt him walk into the room. It was sudden but the change in the room tempermate was something you had developed a sense for. 

He pressed himself up behind you and you breathed out a little bit, stopping what you were doing and your mouth hanging open a little bit. 

He moved his head to the crook of your neck and smiled into your skin. "Brahms." you said bringing your hand up to his hair, petting it softly. 

"You were talking to him again." he said mentioning the delivery man. He flirted with you but with the lack of human connection you never really noticed and were always friendly to reply. 

"I-I was just making conversation." you said out in a breath. "You were making his dick hard." he snapped. You tried to conceal the way you laughed a little too hard at his jokes and leaned over to pick up the groceries just a certian way. You knew how jealous Brahms could get. 

"I didn't-" you began but he moved his hips into you and it stopped your speech. "I didn't ask." he growled. You nodded and placed your hands on the counter in front of you. 

His hand moved up the back of your leg and you smiled, leaning forward a little bit. He flipped up the back of the summer dress you wore and you heard his pants shuffling. 

He thrust into you quickly allowing you little time to move or make a sound. Soon the kitchen was filled with throaty groans and movement. He breathed heavily into your hair. 

As he finished he leaned forward and growled, "You're mine. Don't forget it." Before he disappeared into the shadows of the house again, leaving you to shiver at his actions.