Pinhead x pregnant!reader

You sat on the side of the bed breathing steadily. The baby had been kicking all night and it was making you increasingly nausious. You stood up and padded down the hallway to your boyfriend's office. 

Pushing the door open, he looked over at your heavily pregnant belly. "You could have called me, I would have come to you dear." he said immediately rising from his seat and coming to guide you into the room. 

You never would have thought he would be a caring and gentle person but this pregnancy brought something out in him you had never seen. He was very gentle and made sure nothing happened to you. Despite who he was, he cared immesely for you and your soon to be baby. 

"I'm fine, it's just kicking." you said with a tired chuckle. He smiled softly at you. He sat beside you on the couch he had installed in his office, and laid a hand softly on your belly, starring patiently. 

The baby pressed it's foot against the inside of your belly, pushing his hand away slightly. He breathed in slightly sharply. He was always excited to feel the baby kick. It was justification that there truly was a baby in there. 

"I think something is happening." you said, but before you could add anything the sound of water trickiling caused the both of you to go wide eyed. "We have to get you to the hospital." he said slightly panicking. 

"Dear, we decided we weren't going to the hospital remember." you said. He froze and looked to you, "Ah, right. I'll call the midwife." he said, running to the phone. You heard him in a panicking voice causing you to smile. He was such a dad already.