It's crazy to look back on memories and know that they'll never happened again. Which is probably why we created pictures, yearbooks, or scrapbooks. One of my favorite memories is my 14th birthday party. Everyone special to me was there. Maybe having 15 people in my house wasn't such a good idea but it felt great and almost euphoric. i never wanted it to end. It was even the most amount of people I've had to stay at my house. It was so much fun even if it took a bit of convincing to my parents. Just the people that were there made everything so much more special. Especially that one person I'll never see again. Which makes me jealous of that moment. One of the most happiest moments of my life so far. Anyways back to the memories. This is how we'll remember things when we get older. All our years of going to school. We grow up and gain more memories, how did i not realize this earlier? speaking of growing up im terrified of it. when we start talking about my career and college, or even getting my permit i wanna cry. i don't know why I'm scared of growing up even with it's something that happens to everyone. maybe because I'm shy of everything and i hate talking to people i don't know. maybe since you do that a lot I'm terrified?