②⑥

A/N: wow i haven't wrote in this in a while, and now this book is kind of a venting one.

i feel like all my friends are drifting. once they get a bf/gf they start to fade away. one friend who i got really close to end of last year.. it's like we're strangers now. i have so many good memories that i don't want to forget. and it's like us drifting came out of nowhere :( and when he stopped talking to me (and apparently he was ignoring everyone) that set us apart. and it kept getting worse. i don't even think he cares anymore. i sent a paragraph explaining how i felt and while i said i don't need a reply right away and to not feel pressured.. he saved it in chat (Snapchat) and never responded. can i at least have a response on why you're ignoring me? you send me tiktoks but you decide to lose our streak and leave me on open when i send you something EVERY. TIME. it hurts to say the least. when school ended you were saying i love you to me.. and i could joke and talk to you about anything. you comforted me when i needed it most. you answered my FaceTimes. did i say something that offended you? i wish i could at least have a answer. im told to just forget you but i don't think i can.