Chapter 30

Y/n's pov

Lazari gave me a dress to change into. She reminds me a lot like Sally.

I'm still barefoot though

I'm still barefoot though. Right now, Stripes is trying to get me out of here. We were running through the hallways. It's kind of hard to run when the person pulling you is faster than you.

"When you go pass the portal, run as fast as you can!",

"O-Ok!", I wonder why she's even helping me out. Well, I'm thankful at least. She stopped making me bump into her.

"Oh, sorry", I got up and looked ahead. Demons! I hid behind her.

"Stripes! Your father wants you to return her", I looked behind them and saw this big swirly thing. I think that's the portal.

"Heh, I'm good", I saw her hands getting sharp. She looked at me. "Get on my back",

"Oh, ok", I jumped on her back and held on. I closed my eyes tightly when she started running. I felt a stinging feeling on my arm. It hurts. I peeked and saw blood on my arm. Stripes grabbed my arm roughly.

"You better start running!", I let go of her. I felt myself flying through the air. She threw me! How strong is she!? I closed my eyes again. My back hit the ground hard. I tried to catch my breath before I got up. I turned around and ran a random direction. Thank you Stripes! I ran hoping I could find someone.

After a while of running I stopped and laid on the ground. My lungs are on fire! I need water. I slowly got up and looked around. I walked towards a random direction again. Man, I hope I find someone soon. My feet hurt a lot now and it's getting cold out here. I stopped when I saw a bush. There's berries in it. I am hungry. I walked to it and grabbed a berry. Just as I was about to eat it I stopped.

I remember Adrian telling me about berries and which I should watch out for. I looked at it.

It's yellow.

I sighed and dropped it on the ground. It's poisonous. I walked past the bush. I rubbed my arms with my hands to keep warm. I'll be able to find them. I know I can. I gotta thank Adrian for teaching me a lot of survival stuff. Oh yeah! He taught me how to make fires! I smiled and went to look for stuff. I hope all that training paid off.

I got wood and walked under a tree. The suns going down.

I don't wanna be alone in the dark...

I shook my head and got the sticks ready.

SNAP

I got up and looked everywhere.

"H-Hello...?", I got a stick and held it. No one answered. I heard a roar behind me. I turned around and started walking backwards. A bear! I saw two little cubs next to her. It's a mama bear! She roared again. "H-Hey, I'm not g-gonna d-do anything", I've heard on how to deal with bears but, I'm scared since this is a mama bear. I was visibly shaking. Don't look at her in the eyes. Don't run. I have to be brave.

Suddenly the bear stood on it's hind paws and roared again. I whimpered but kept standing. I need to be calm. This is not a black bear. It's a grizzly. They will attack. I stopped myself from shaking. Ok. I'm calm now.

It went back on all fours. It started charging at me. I can't outrun it! I started shaking again. I did the only thing that can help me!

"HELP!!!", I fell while crying. I heard large thumping. Then something ran through the bushes and slammed into the bear. No way...

Seedeater!

He growled at the bear and slashed at her. Her cubs ran so she followed after them. He stopped growling and looked at me. I got and hugged him.

"Thank you so much Seed!", he put me on his back and started running towards a random direction. He's so warm. I held on tightly.

"Kekeke", Seed stopped. What was that noise? Seed sniffed the air. He started growling again. I heard the leaves rustling. "Kekeke", there it is again! I pat Seed's head.

"We should probably go back, Seed", he stopped growling and started running again. I looking back. I looked up at a tree and saw someone sitting on a branch. Who is that?

_________________________________________

Hello readers! I am so happy we've made it to 25k reads! I want to say thank you to everyone. I'm happy everyone is enjoying this story and the others too.

Now then, question for this chapter.
Would you rather, be stuck in a dark room with,

Your best friend

Or

Have your pet with you

Alright readers! That'll be all for today!

                                        Bye!~