Chapter 7

Jane's pov

I could see Y/n scared. I held her a little tighter so she wouldn't get scared. I felt relief when she hugged me back.

"Wow brother, I did not know you would get mad so easily~", I looked at Offender.

"I'm sorry children, you just got me a little irritated", he sighed and 'looked' at Y/n. "I am sorry child for scaring you", she looked at him and rubbed her eyes.

"It's ok, Slendy...", Then, we all heard ringing. We looked at Y/n and saw she took a phone out. I grabbed her phone and threw it across the room. "Jane!", She got up and went to get it.

"Quick! Get her phone!", BEN got it and tossed it to Jeff.

"Catch!",

"Hey!", Y/n ran towards him until he tossed it to Masky.

"Masky! Don't!", He tossed to EJ.

"You guys are bullies!", We laughed at her little attempts of getting her phone back. EJ tossed the phone to BP. Then Offender got her phone.

"You can have your phone back, my little rose~", she smiled widely at him.

"Really!", I started glaring at him so we're a few others.

"Of course, for a kiss~", her answer was very unexpected.

"COOTIES!", She ran behind Puppet and used him as a shield. Everyone started laughing even Slender. Offender stood there so shocked.

"Wait! What!",

"Yes! Boys have cooties!", I could see LJ, Jeff, and BEN were on the floor.

"No we don't!",

*Ring*

"Hey! My brother is calling! Please!",

"A kiss and you'll get it my rose~".

Y/n's pov

I walked to him grabbed his hand and kissed it.

"Their! A kiss!",

"W-Wait", I heard everyone laughing even louder.

"No! You said a kiss! I gave you a kiss bully!", I started pointing at him.

"Alright, come and get it then, my rose~",

"Really!? Ok!", I started walking up to him.

"Wait, Y/n!", I turned around but then I was engulfed in a hug. I couldn't feel the floor under my feet anymore. I hugged back cause I love hugs.

"Aww, you hugged back, my little rose~",

"I love hugs, Offendy!",

"Offender! Put her down!", I heard Jeff but Offendy put his hand behind my head, so I'm just looking at his shoulder.

" Why's that, I'm just enjoying time with her~", I started poking his ribs. He looked at me, "Yes my rose?~",

"I need my phone, I think I have to go home now",

"Can't you spend the night!?", I looked at Jack and shook my head.

"I'm sorry, but I think they're worried right now, please".

No one's pov

Everyone stared at the girl. They all wanted her to stay with them.

"C'mon Y/n, not even for a little longer?",

"No, I'm sorry, but I think my mommy and dad are worried to, but I'll come over tomorrow guys, please", they stared into her eyes. They could tell she was on the verge of tears and they didn't want her to cry. They felt a weird feeling they couldn't understand.

"Don't worry child, I'll take you back",

"Really, yay!", They smiled when they saw her raise her hands in the air with excitement.

"Brother, please put her down",

"Aww, you ruin the fun for me", they felt relief when he finally put her down.

"I'll take you now child",

"Ok!", She grabbed the faceless mans hand. She looked back at the rest of them. "Bye guys, I'll come back tomorrow, I promise!",

"O-Ok Y/n, see y-ya", she waved good bye and then she was gone.

"Y/n's pov

I blinked and then I was back at the carnival in the parking lot in front of our car.

"Thank you Slendy!", I hugged him.

"Of course child", he patted my head. I felt myself getting tired. "Do not be alarmed child, and please don't tell anyone about us", I heard him say before I was consumed by the darkness.

Jackson's pov

"Have you guys seen her!?",

"No!",

"Damnit! Let's go to the cabin, we need to tell Mom and dad", where are you Y/n?

"Ok", we started walking out of the carnival and into the parking lot. I saw something near the car though. As I got closer I noticed it was a person. Then I noticed it was Y/n!

"Y/N!", We started running towards her. She was passed out on the floor. She also had a stuffed bunny next to her. I ran towards her side and picked her up. "Y/n wake up!",

"Let's take her to the cabin!", I unlocked the door and put her in the back seat. We went inside and then Adrian started the car.

"Check if she's breathing or if she's hurt!", I looked at Y/n.

"No, she's...fine...", I looked at Jackie.

"Then...what happened to her...", I looked back at Y/n. What happened to you Y/n?