Chapter 28

Y/n's pov

I was sitting on the couch while having a blanket on me. I had to take a shower to since I got muddy. They gave me some pajamas.

I like them

I like them. The pandas are adorable but, I've just been thinking about what happened. Splendy has been with me the entire time. Right now he's messing with my hair. I don't know what he's doing with it.

Splendy's pov

I don't like having Y/n sad. I've been trying my best to not have her thinking about what happen. You know what! I know where I should take her!

"Y/n!",

"Yeah...",

"Let's go! I wanna show you something!", she looked at me for a little and then back down.

"I don't know...",

"Pleeeeease!", I finished braiding her hair. She looked at me for a living until finally she gave me a small smile.

"Ok",

"Yay!", I picked her up with the blanket and walked out the mansion.

"Are we gonna go far?", I pat her on the head.

"We won't be gone to long!",

"Ok", she started to look around. "The forest looks really pretty", she smiled at me. I smiled even wider.

"Yes it is!", it's gonna take a few minutes to get there. I do hope she likes it! It should be better to since the sun is coming up.

*Time skip brought to you by banana turtles*

"Hey Y/n, we're here!",

Y/n's pov

I opened my eyes and looked around. It's so pretty!

"Woah...",

He walked over to a tree and placed me down

"It's so pretty here Splendy!", I walked to the little pond and poked it. It's a little cold.

"I thought you'd like it here!", I felt him pat my head.

"I do like it here!", I hugged him. He hugged back. Then he let go.

"That's good", he sat down against a tree. I sat next to him and learned my head on him. I'm really tired right now to though, I haven't slept yet and the sun's already coming up.

"You want some blankie?", he waved his hands a little.

"No no! You need it more",

"I declare that we share!", I hugged him again but gave him some of the blanket. I heard him laugh a little. He started petting my head.

"We'll share then", I smiled.

"Good", I slowly started to close my eyes. I like this. It's really nice being around Splendy.

"Night Y/n",

"Goodnight Splendy...", was the last thing I said before falling asleep.

Splendy's pov

She fell asleep. Good, it's been a rough day for her. I like messing with her hair too. I think I'm getting tired to though. I really love having Y/n as a proxy. She's so peaceful. I should sleep to actually. I laid my head back and closed my eyes. Goodnight Y/n, was the last thing I thought of before I fell asleep.

??? pov

Such a precious moment! To bad it's gonna have to be cut short. I hope he doesn't mind that I take her back now...

_________________________________________

Hello readers! I'm so sorry it's short and that I've been gone for a little while! My updates are so random -^-. I do hope you enjoyed and also, I'm gonna add the first chapter to my other story Lost and found!

I do hope the story goes well! It's my third story and I hope you guys enjoy it! Anywho, question for the chapter, more like scenario,

You wake up in a house you've never been before. You get off the bed and look around. You see a closet, dresser, a clock, a window and a door. You could hear something on bottom of you, as if people are yelling at each other or something. Finally, you hear footsteps getting closer to the door. You gotta think fast!

What do you do?

I know, I came up with a weird scenario but, I'm just a little curious to the answers. Well, that's all,

                                              Bye~