Chapter 17

Y/n's pov

How? He was only a creature in my dream. I slowly walked up to Seedeater. Maybe I'm still dreaming. I was face to face with Seedeater. Ok, I have to find out if this is a dream. Then I jumped into Seed's fur. So soft, so fluffy, I love it. I smiled and started hugging the soft fur.

"Uh, Y/n",

"Yeah", it was a little muffled from the fur.

"Whatcha doing there?",

"I didn't think he was real",

"Who?",

"Seedeater, he was in my dream",

"Your dream?", Seedeater just laid on the floor and kinda nuzzled me.

"Yeah, but he was kinda meaner in it",

"How so?",

"He tried to eat me", I curled up with Seed getting lost in the softness. I was smiling because I felt really safe.

"Interesting", he mumbled a little, but I didn't ask. He's so soft. I kinda started petting him a little. Then I started hearing kinda of a purring noise from him. He's like a cat.

"Heya EJ- Y/n?", Jason? I turned around and saw the red head standing there. I smiled and waved.

"Hello",

"Watcha doing?",

"Laying on Seedeater, how about you?", Now that I think about, Seedeater looks so adorable! I started scratching and petting around his head.

"Nothing much, I was gonna get food until I saw you", I looked back at him.

"Wanna pet him to?", he stepped back a little while holding up his hands.

"Last time I tried I got nine stitches on my arm", then he backwards out of the living room. Seed really did that to him? I guess my dream was true... I wanna see Slendy in a dress! That'd be so funny! I saw EJ out of the corner of my eye deep in thought.

"You ok EJ?", he snapped his head at me.

"Yeah, it's just, Jason is right, Seedeater is usually violent to anybody but me",

"Is he?",

"Yup",

"I guess my dream was right",

"How?",

"Well, Seedeater tried to attack me, oh, and Slendy was in a dress!",

"What", I just shrugged and laid my head on Seedeater's fur again. Seed laid on the ground and curled up a bit putting his head on my back. Maybe I'm a little tired. I closed my eyes and snuggled into Seed's fur. Finally I fell asleep.

No one's pov

EJ stood there not knowing if he should leave her with Seedeater or take her to her room. Jeff walked into the room still in his pajama pants. He noticed the girl on the creature.

"What the fuck...", his eyes widened more when he saw what creature it was. He looked at his friend there that was just standing there. "EJ!",

"What?",

"Why is she with that overgrown fur ball!",

"He's not attacking her",

"So what!",

"Shut up, you're gonna wake her up and him", Jeff immediately went silent.

"You're dealing with Splendor if anything happens to her", he walked out of the room not before looking back at her once more. He sighed and left. Ben came downstairs to play games a usual. He stopped when he noticed the creature. A few others started waking up. Going downstairs to see their innocent little cinnamon roll sleeping on that overgrown killing machine.