Chapter 21

No one's pov

The four brothers gathered all the materials they needed to make the portal. They left the mansion and made sure no one followed them. When they found a hidden spot far from the mansion they began the ritual. Placing candles in a circle and putting a pentagram in the center made in blood. They passed a few words in Latin and waited until it opened.

As the air got tense they saw the portal forming.

"Alright brothers, be careful", they all nodded and walked in.

*with Y/n*

Y/n's pov

It's really boring here. I miss everyone now. I want to go to Sally's tea party.

The door suddenly burst open.

"Daddy! Where's daddy?", I saw a girl around Sally's age. She had long brown hair and pretty red eyes. She's so adorable! She walked up to me. "Where's my daddy?", is she talking about Zalgo?

"I don't know...",

"Can you help me find him?",

"Sure...?", she smiled and grabbed my hand.

"Lets go!", I followed her out of the room and into a huge hallway. I haven't seen outside the room, this is actually really exciting! I'm kinda scared to bump into Zalgo though...

"Where are we gonna look?",

"Everywhere!", she went to a door across from the one we were in and opened it. Empty. She went for the next door. Empty again. She pouted. She ran a few doors down the hall and opened a random door. Someone or something sat on the bed. It had a bottle in its hand and it barely had their eyes opened. She shut the door.

"That was weird...",

"That demon always looks like that",

"Oh", she ran a couple more doors and stopped. She looked at me.

"Why don't you pick a door",

"Ok", I looked at the doors. One is to my left the other is to my right. I'll open the right one. "I'll open this one",

"I'll open the other door then", I walked up to the door. I grabbed the door handle and opened it a bit and peeked. My face went instantly red and I slammed the door shut. Oh my god! Oh my god! OH MY GOD! I can't believe I just saw that. "What's wrong?", I looked at her.

"Nothing!",

"Is my dad in there?",

"No!",

"Why's you face red?", No! Please don't ask!

"Uh...", I don't want to think about it! I heard the door open.

"If you wanted to join, ya could've just asked", I covered the girls eyes as I noticed this um thing didn't have any clothes. I looked away.

"I'm good, we have to go anyways!", as I was walking towards the direction from where the room I was in I felt someone grab my arm.

"The more, the merrier", I closed my eyes and kicked where the no no spot would be. I felt it yell and let go. "You fucking whore!", I ran with the little girl back towards the room. When we got back there I slammed the door shut and locked it. I looked back at the little girl while panting. She stared back at me confused.

"What?",

"What happened back there?", I need to change the subject.

"Um... What's your name?",

"Lazari",

"Lazari, that's a pretty name, why don't we get to know each other?",

"Sure! What's your name?",

"Y/n",

"I like it, it sounds really pretty",

"Thanks... so, do you like tea parties?", she smiled brightly.

"I'll get the tea ready!", she unlocked the door and ran out. She's so adorable! She reminds me of Sally. I miss her. I started looking around the room. There's a lot of books in here. I wonder what they're all about? I went to the shelf and started looking at them. Some of them have eyes. How can you sleep when there's a book watching you? One of the eyes is glaring at me. Why?

"What's wrong? Why are you mad at me?", the book just rolled its eye. I'm offended. That's mean! "You're a mean book!", now it looks like it's laughing at me. I give up on this book! I walked away from the shelf. "You may have one this round book! But I'll beat you next time! If there is a next time...",

It rolled its eye again. Now that I think about it, where's Lazari? I sat on the bed and waited. After a few minutes I saw the door open. Lazari came in.

"Y/n! I found someone who wants to join in our tea party!", I got up.

"Who?", then, Splendy walked in the room.

"Y/n!", I miss him! I ran towards him and gave him a hug. He hugged back.

"I'm sorry I ran!",

"It's ok", I missed him a lot!

_________________________________________

Hello everyone! Sorry it took a while! I've been a bit busy. I'm also so happy we got to 13k reads! Thank you! I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Here is the question for today, it might be weird:

             Would you rather have

                A horse with wings

                              Or

                  A pig with wings

This a random one. You guys can also have picture of my cat as a loaf of bread.

 You guys can also have picture of my cat as a loaf of bread

He's pretty cute, but this is how I see him everyday. Anywho, that's all guys,

                                          Bye~