Chapter 18

Y/n's pov

"You ok Y/n!?", Splendy put me down and then patted my head. I smiled and nodded.

"I'm ok, don't worry!", I noticed Trendy 'looking' at me.

"Ooh, brother, I did not think of you as the type to stare, if I may say, I thought you didn't have a type", I noticed Trendy kinda get a little pink.

"No! Just, Y/n is wearing the same clothes from yesterday!", I looked down at my clothes. I didn't bring anything.

"Sure thing brother~", Jane walked up to me.

"I have some clothes if you need any",

"No! I'll make her clothes that's her style!",

"Ok",

"Good, can I take your measurements darling right now?",

"O-", my stomach growled. I felt so embarrassed. I covered my face with my hands. Then I myself getting picked up.

"Poor Y/n! She must be starving!", I just hid my face in Splendy's shoulder.

"I have breakfast ready", I looked at Slendy, who's still in the apron. Everyone walked inside the dining room sitting in a seat. I was sitting in between Splendy and Liu. Waffles, egg, toast, and some bacon on the side. I started eating my food quietly.

"Hey Y/n, me and you haven't talked much but I think you know our names", I looked at Liu.

"Yep, in the hide and seek game",

"You wanna know something?",

"Sure!", he came a little closer and whispered.

"Me and Jeff are siblings",

"Really!?", I looked at Jeffy and looked back at Liu. No way! How did I not notice this!? I felt something jump on my lap. I looked down and saw Grinny. I started petting him.

"Where did he come from?", I looked at Splendy and shrugged.

"I don't know, but him and Smile like to follow me sometimes",

"That's weird behavior coming from them, that's true",

"Hi Sully",

"Sup babe", he winked and then he slapped himself. "Sorry Y/n!", I giggled a little.

"It's ok", I noticed EJ walk out the room with Slendy. I wonder what they're doing?

"Hey, Y/n!", I heard Sally calling me.

"Yeah Sally",

"Can we have a tea party?!",

"Sure!",

"Can I join to?",

"Sure!",

"I'll join too!",

"I didn't agree to this!, to late!", I laughed and finished my food and went to the kitchen and started washing my plate.

"Oh, you don't have to do that child",

"Are you sure?",

"Of course", I nodded, dried my hands and walked towards the door. I stopped and looked at him.

"Mister Slendy",

"Yes child",

"Would you ever wear a dress?", he seemed to stop abruptly and 'look' at me.