Chapter 22

Y/n's POV

"I'm sorry I ran away!", I started crying.

"It's ok", we're still hugging each other. I could feel Lazari staring at us.

"You guys know each other?",

"She's my proxy", we heard someone start clapping slowly. Splendy turned around and there stood Zalgo himself. I hid behind Splendy.

"WhAt a BeAutiFUl reUniON, it brOughT a TEar tO my eYE", he wiped away an imaginary tear. "shE BelOnGS to ME tHouGH", I wimpered as I hugged Splendy closer.

"Hate to break it you, but she's coming with us", I've never heard him sound angry. I looked up at him. His eyes are red!

"WhAt'S tHe maTTeR, The rAinbOwS fiNalLy LefT youR hEad", he laughed and then looked at me. I saw Splendy's eye twitch, but he was still smiling.  "NoW thEn, I'll tAKe baCK WhaT's miNe", then I felt something pull me from behind. I yelped, but felt a big clawed hand on my mouth. I looked up and saw Zalgo. I started crying again.

Then, I felt something wrap around my waist and pull me away. It happened so fast. I was in the air being held by Splendy's tendril and Splendy was holding Zalgo against the wall by his throat. Splendy looks different though. He has glowing red eyes, he has a bunch of sharp teeth and he has a long tongue. Even the bells that are tied around his tendrils have sharp mouths.

"Oh, sO yoU'Re FinAllY goNnA lEt yOur TruE coLoRs oUT", I heard a growl from Splendy.

The door slammed open and there stood all the other brothers. Zalgo punched him the face sending back.

"Splendy!", he grabbed Zalgo with his tendrils and slammed him on the wall.

"Daddy!", Lazari is still here!? She ran and started hitting Splendy's leg. "Let him go you meanie!", Splendy looked at her and growled.

"Splendy, please stop...", he looked at me. We stared into each other's eyes. Finally, after a little he dropped Zalgo and slowly turned back to himself. He put me down, so I immediately ran and hugged him. "Let's just go home...", he looked at his brothers and nodded.

"I WilL gEt hER SomEday!", I took off one of my flats and threw it at him. It hit him on the face.

"Stop being such a bully!", then I saw everything looked familiar. The mansion! We're not there anymore. Yay! I think I might miss Lazari though. I went back to Splendy and saw a red mark on his cheek. I kinda feel guilty now. I shouldn't have ran away. "I'm sorry...",

"Theirs no need to be sorry child, we understand what happened", I feel a little less guilty.

"I just can't help but feel guilty...",

"You know something you should feel guilty about",

"What...?",

"Throwing those beautiful flats! Now you look weird with just walking with one!",

"I'm sorry about that! He was just being really mean!", I heard the other 3 laugh. "Besides they hurting my feet a little...", I whispered.

"Girl, haven't you ever of 'Beauty is pain'!?",

"No, not really",

"Oh, well it's true, beauty is pain!",

"So then why would people want to be beautiful if it hurts them?",

"To be beautiful of course", I started thinking for a little. Wait a minute.

"Does that mean that I'm not beautiful?",

"N-No, I mean, wait! I-I uhh!", I started laughing. "What are you laughing at!?",

"It's just, hehe, you look like a tomato", I could still hear the other 3 laughing. Then, he wasn't in the living room with us anymore. Where'd he go? I looked back at Splendy and saw his cheek wasn't red anymore. That's good. "Hey Splendy",

"Yes?",

"I'm sorry you got hit...",

"No worries Y/n! I already feel much more better!", I smiled a little.

"Good!", now that I think about it. I wanna do something else. "Hey Splendy, can I wear your hat?",

"Aww, yes!", he walked over to me and placed his hat on my head. He squealed a little. "You're so adorable!", then he started hugging me. Of course, I hugged back.

"Get some little brother!~", we both looked at Offendy. What does he mean?

"Hey Offendy, what does that mean?", he smirked.

"Want me to show you~", Splendy pulled me away and covered my eyes.

"Don't try anything like that!",

"Hehe, someone jealous~",

"No! She's just to innocent for that!", I started poking Splendy's ribs. He started laughing and let me go.

"Haha! I know your weakness!",

"Nooooo!", I started to giggle after that. I heard a sigh and then a small chuckle.

"You children are so crazy", I smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up. Then we heard the front door open and then slam shut. Jeffy! He walked past but then peeked in the living room.

"Y/N!",

"Jeffy! You have some red everywhere", I said while pointing at him.

_________________________________________

Hey readers! I'm sorry on how long it took for me to update again! School just started so teachers are gonna be all grumpy and stuff and all that kinda of stuff, ya know? Anyways, hope you all enjoyed. And I know I'm kinda late but:

What is your guys New Years resolution?

Again, sorry for posting late. Hope you guys enjoyed,

                                              Bye~