chapter 18

Harry opened his eyes

Streaks of light zoomed past harry's ear missing him by a centimetre..lights that were so enchanting yet so deadly...

Harry's hurt was thumping loudly , as he stared at the falling figure of his beloved. He couldn't comprehend what was happening...Until his gaze locked with him...NOOOOOO

Harry whipped his wand out and to his dismay found Dumbledore infront of him.

"Harr-"

"...Your blocking the way"

Time passed by very slowly to harry as he cast spells he didn't even usually remember , the spells flowing out of his mouth like music.

He felt spells hit him as he walked forward , until the tip of his wand almost touched the gasping shaking body.

"❗❗❗❗"

__________

3rd person pov:

Luna bit her fingernail as she watched spells hitting harry's body , spells that could harm or disable people for life. But as everyone watched it looked like the spells had no effect on him.

Then he muttered something, that was surely not parseltongue but...devilish? As she looked towards Dumbledore she saw his body disintegrating and crumbling like ash.

Horrified she stepped backwards 'Where did it go wrong? She was supposed to be friends with him as well as with ron and hermione....they were supposed to rule britain after harry defeated voldemort.....so where did it go wrong.....did..she have the wrong vision? '

Dull eyes stared at harry and turned to run away towards the forests, only to feel a knife stabbed near her heart, horrified she looked upwards only to catch a glimpse of whisps of blonde hair before she collapsed on the ground.

____

Harry looked around him, the spell which he had spoken had torn through Dumbledore's army turning them into nothing but ashes. He turned to look towards his tom to see him, smiling at him

Harry walked towards him and linked their hands together.

"So...what are you going to do now?"

Tom looked at harry puzzled

"Why..rule over the world of course "

Harry laughed and kisssed tom

" yea we will"

______________________

Omg itz completed yayayyaay.. How was it?