chapter 11 (mild slash)

●°●°●°●°●●●●°●°●●°●°●°●
'Thoughts '
"Speech"
___________________________________________________
Later when they got back to the manor after what happened with saddly no sex in between them because tom fainted they were in toms manor again.

"Tommmmm are you thereeee" when harry got no answer back, he lowered his hands which were making the single beds levitate and attach together (because there was no way he was gonna sleep alone on a single bed with his lover on the other side of the room ) after 2 hours he calls again

"Tommmm are you there ?" As harry said this he pushed open the door where his tom and his minions have their meetings and sure enough there he was sitting there In all his glory and torturing someone.

Harry immediately glowered at the room letting his aura free..and by the way every minion had fallen to the ground like an invisible hand was holding/pushing them down, not restraining it either.

"Harry" calm ruby coloured eyes met his and he became even more livid. "so you were ignoring me for a piece of trash ?"

"Harr-"

"No shut up!...he's taking ur attention away from me....needs death...kill... " like a devil had possesed harry he started muttering and pointed his finger towards the grovelling figure and screams started echoing around the hall. "Dismissed get out...Now" harry ordered to the group thin his figure disappeared and appeared behind tom and then both of them vanished the heavy oppressing aura going away with them.

As soon as tom reached the room he was slammed into the bed "dressing up so prettily to make people look at your slutty ass , your mine all mine so why tf do you have the smell of other people on you " harry started sniffing him and growled "do i have to bury you in my semen, make your insides full of it? Pour it on the food and make you eat it? Dont test my patience tom"

"What the bloody hell is wrong with you, calm down "

● BEFORE HARRY CAME IN THE MEETING ROOM○

"Tell me now...how did Dumbledore get to know where I had planned to attack hmmm severus"

"My lord I was spying for you I had to tell him something or he would have suspected me...I would nev-"

"Crucio" screams started echoing around the room, when the door opened with such force that tom startled with an annoyed expression looked towards what had caused the loud noise although his expression quickly changed when he saw harry come in view.

As tom was going to complain to harry about the traitor he stopped himself as he felt the dark crushing, exhilarating aura coming from harry that was not to mention powerful but was also directed towards him.

'he is....is he angry with me,wtf i didnt even move?'

The dark strands caressed him and he tried not to shiver and appear calm..he closed his eyes for a second but it must have felt like a second to him but was actually a minute or something as harry was behind him he shivered as harry's aura caressed him again and then he felt himself land on a bed he groaned internally as he hurt his back but when he tried to get up someone jumped on him and started sniffing his collarbone and as he tried to push harry away he heard a growl.

After what happened in harry's  pov after this

he was flipped with his back to the air "ha..harry?" A menacing chuckle arose from behind him and tom shivered and clamped his leggs together as he felt vibrations down his back.

"Done ignoring me? Hmm I was waiting for you for ssssooo long" as harry said this he started taking off tom's pants "wait...... harry please I promise you can do whatever you want later...wait a second " the wandering hands on his body stopped and he tried to turn to face harry but faltered as harry placed him on his lap.

'whatever I'll just try to calm him down and maybe he would have calmed down enough to forget what I said to him' but as he squirmed...(not realising what he was doing to harry.) Harry groaned and placed his hands on tom's ass. "W..wait harry"

"Hmmmmm tell me then "

"Ah yea...i didn't ignore you we just had a silencing charm so i couldn't hear you....ahh"

"You git im mad at the fact you didnt think of coming to check on me.. now who was the one i set fire on "

"You set fire on someone,who?"

"Uhhh the person who was infront of you because he was making you too occupied so u couldn't come out and meet me...."

"Harry that was severus !!"

"What did you say?"

"I said that it was severus snape who you set fire upon" 'atleast he's guilty right'

"T.O.M"

"What"

"How the fuck are you on first name basis,huh"

"Uhhh b-because he's in my inner circle? No thats wha..thats what you are focusing on seriously? "

"Fuck yea do you know for how long i hv been trying to make you call me babe ?"

"Thats different !"

"Oh why?"

"Because thats not your name?!?"

"Yea it is ,thats my petname exclusively for you"

"Ughhhh harryyyy stopppppp"

"No"

"Bu-" a warm sensation appeared on his lips and then he became aware of the huge bulge that was poking him "ha-harry"