chapter 12

Bu-" a warm sensation appeared on his lips and then he became aware of the huge bulge that was poking him "ha-harry"

then the door opened .

"§Massster pett me or i will bite u §"

Ahhh fuck it he hated snakes. Every time he saw one he just wanted to burn the fucking skin off it and throw it in the garbage then throw that to hedwig for her to drop that thing in the ocean . The previous trauma in his 2nd year and having glimpses of a a huge dirty snake eating a man...ughhh gave him shudders and probably helped in hating snakes more than he did after the zoo incident plus the reason why he gave the responsibility of the snake to neveille.

But of course his tommy just had to love it but god if it even said something to him then he was gonna kill it cause he hated snakes and even if the snake was nice he fucking hated it.

And good for him that snake disturbed him from fucking the daylights out of tom.

Welll guess the snake's got to go👼

But how? Harry thought of it he carefully and started observing the snake and winced the aura was sooo bad (he can see the colour of the aura if he wishes too)and even tho he loved tom the mutilated piece of soul was not preety but it could be fixed if tom just absorbed the diary and the diadem. As he looked at the aura more intently it became more and more annoyingly similar and he stilled.

Wha

Why was the snakes aura mixed wirh Dumbledore's aura ?
The only way for the aura's to mix together was by either a person is consecutively doing magic near each other but if the person stops doing magic infront of that person for a short while, the aura particle that was mixed into the other persons aura would vanish,disolve or be overpowered by the original aura(hence why the students have mixed aura's)and the 2nd by physical contact through R18 contact .

Which was totally out of the way so that left the 1st one but why would nagini be around Dumbledore that much it was not as if tom would tell her to go spy on him so.....why?

As he was deliberating over this he realised that he might be thinking too much so he directly asked tom after nagini left.

"Tomm"

§Yesssss§

"Why does that thing reek of Dumbledore? "

"Umm what"

"Has your snake been near Dumbledore? "

"No?"

"Her aura's mixed with Dumbledore's.....dont you have the vision? "

"I do but nagini told me it wasnt good for my eyes as my eyes got weak easily after i got reborn....oh"

"Tom the heck"

"B-but she's my familiar you have to trust them"

"Tom think about it how did dumbles know everything that severus didnt tell dumbles. It's because of that snake"

Harry pulled tom into a hug buried as he buried his head in the crook of harry's shoulder

"Harry.....wouldn't Dumbledore know that you are here now?"

"No if that was so then he would have come here immediately, it must be only on a specific day, in which you would have to let nagini go alone"

"Its her meal day"

"....What"

"She said she wanted to kill live animals and then eat them or her skills would weaken...."

"Tom, the hell do you do everything the bloody snake tells you? No wait nvm when is her supposed meal day?"

"....today"

"FUCK"