chapter 7

●°●°●°●°°●°●●°●°●°●°°●°●
~parseltongue~
'Thought'
"Speech"
°●●°●°●●°●°●°●°●●°●°●°●°
A dark room whose only source of light were by the burning flames from the only entrance of the room. Leaving the rest in darkness and moving shadows,
Harry checked the marauders map waiting in silence for the man to appear so he could get started and quietly disillusioned himself when the desired name neared the place

Footsteps were heard and a few moments later a man with a turban slowly came into view walking through the flames that seemed harmless if not known otherwise.

"M-master wha-at do I n-need to do n-now"

"The...mi..rror"

Without saying another word the man stood infront of the mirror looking deep inside it trying to figure out where the stone could be inside it.

Harry cast Silencio on himself before walking towards him and with a well placed illusion spell on the mirror. And Mobili while the man was still under the illusion and till the stone was safely placd in his pocket only then did he basically make the man imagine the process it had taken for himself in his past life while retrieving the stone. His purpose accomplished he rushed out of the room before his smart tom noticed anything.

Ending of 3rd year:

" Harry are you sure you dont wanna spend the holidays tomorrow at malfoy manor with me and stay with those muggles? "

"No draco I think I would be just fine with them " as harry finished reading the book he had in his hands he got up from his bed and went to place the book inside his magically enlarged trunk ,that had compartments for every purpose and shrunk when the top was closed he locked the trunk with parseltongue and flashed a quick grin to draco as draco started complaining to him

"Honestly do something with the first years they are getting rather ahead of themselves thinking that they can take you down and all and make the king owe them a favour. Almost everyone was surprised when you said no one was to act like you are important infront of others and that you would act as a shadow king like why didnt you just take the position and earn respect from all the other houses? Tho i guess you did what with being dubbed as the gryffindor in slytherin like wth is with your antics" draco gave an announced huff at the end of that.

"Hmm well I suppose I could but they are just sooo annoying " as harry said this blaise and theo came inside the room.

"Pesty little things wish I could just torment them and leave then insane" theo sighed in  exasperation with blaise chuckling with an insane glint In his eyes "well you could dear theo but harry wouldn't like that....now would you harry?"

" No not particularly they would just learn their lesson if they displeased me"

Blaise sighed "honestly draco (no offence harry) but harry is a vindictive bastard who is a wolf in sheeps clothing. Have you forgotten what he did to the ginny girl? deliberately giving the diary to her when she had wanted to abandon it and using sugar coating words to make her not suspicious of the diary?"

"I know blaise and all about how that he has a major crush no obsession with lord voldemort that reminds me harry lord voldemort would not be pleased with you when he finds about you secretly taking the soul peice and then doing the ritual. Damn"

"Harry lets talk about your living situ-"

"Well I really wish I could come with you,really theo but I have some plans" theo nodded at that because he knew he couldn't push harry too far.

As everyone left the dorm talking and laughing with harry's natural gryffindor attitude making everyone but the slytherin residents believe that he had been sorted into the wrong house. people stared at the boys not that it bothered any of them.

They were boarding the train when harry looked up and smiled ' just u wait my sweet im coming for you'

A man sitting in a hall surrounded by people suddenly shivered and looked around trying to spot what had caused it he narrowed his eyes but put it in the back of his mind.

_____
He would later regret that he had dismissed it and shuddered when a pair of hands wrapped around his waist before pulling him for another round with tom ultimately fainting yet again

Edit7: I hv completely kinda changed it oof