chapter 3

Draco was the only person who had been loyal to him and had helped him when all those had betrayed him,harry truly liked draco but he played an important role in harry's plan.

As the 1st person he had met was ron he had believed gryffindor was the best, slytherin was the house where bad people came out of etc. Then it would only make sense that if his first friend was draco he would be in slytherin and if he behaved like a mixture of both the houses he would be fine although he couldn't behave like he was perfect and was some holy maiden or something because that would make dumbles suspicious even though he didn't know why that was but the old git was like that.

Neveille had come by and he was guessing that he and hermione would be coming any second.

They were talking when the door swung open again and a girl with bushy hair came inside with a boy behind her who looked like he had peed his pants and wanted to hide anywhere but here .

"Hello..have you seen a toad anywhere, Neville's lost his"her hand gesturing to the boy behind.

Droco sneered " Say have you ever heard of knocking?"

Harry remained silent alhough he also stared at the new arrivals expectingly. The girl scowled and walked out of the door with neveille trailing behind leaving draco going on about muggles and how mudbloods had destroyed everything and the history of magic .

Time skip to the sorting ceremony

'Oh,you may not think im pretty, but dont judge on what you see, ill eat myself if you can find a smarter hat than me.
You can keep your bowlers black, your top hats sleek and tall,
For im the Howarts Sorting Hat and I can cap them all. there's nothing hidden in your head the sorting hat cant see, So try me on and I will tell you ought to be...........................

As the hall was focusing on the sorting hat harry was focused on the teachers table especially on a man whose head was wrapped with a turban "hmmm so he is possessing quirrel how dare he?looks like I have to change the plan I will just ask the hat to put me in ravenclaw and then then get the diadem..... I cant wait till second year to get the diary"

harry was absolutely livid to see that the soul of his tom and quirrel were twirled and mixed together, quirrel turned his head as if he could feel someone staring at him and as he saw him quirrel's eyes flashed red . They locked gazes and after a long time suddenly a booming voice was heard

'Potter, Harry!'
As harry stepped forward whispers broke out like little hissing fires all over the hall 'potter, did she say?"
'The harry potter?'

As harry walked to the sorting hat and sat down the last thing he remembered was students craning their heads to get a better look at him
"Ahh a student who travelled back in time, now where do you want me to put you?as you obviously wouldn't listen to me and convince me to put you somewhere you want to go and as to not waste time you should tell me where to put you"

" Ravenclaw was what I had planned on impulse after seeing my tom's soul mixed with another man's but I cant it wont be in my interest and I cant build connections but even so my mates more important and he would wish for me to only be in one house because he is the descendant of slytherin and that is why i choose slytherin  "

"Im pleased Harry Potter with your decision, visit me please when you have time, now then it better be SLYTHERIN" as the hat was taken away from his head by McGonagall.
hushed whispers spread through the hall.
' slytherin ?' 'A potter in slytherin ' slowly the houses started clapping and Harry walked over to draco who had kicked off a person by his side so harry could sit with him