chapter 9

●●●°°°●●●●°°°°°●●●°°°°●●
~parseltongue~
'Thought'
"Speech"
●°°●●°°°●●°°°°°°●●●°°°●●●
;-;-;-;-;--;--;;-;-,--;-;----;--;;-;-;;--;
Dumbledore waved his wand and all the floating Candles were snuffed out enveloping the hall in almost complete darkness. As the goblet of fire shimmered and burned red it jumped high with bright sparks flying everywhere.

A single charred piece of parchment leapt out of the goblet into Dumbledore's hand "The champion for Durmstrang is.......VIKTOR KRUM!!"

"No surprises there" someone whispered  but it was drowned under the cheering of the Drumstrang students and other schools alike.

Krum rose from the slytherin table and slouched as he walked over to Dumbledore and shake his hand, before walking past the staff table and disappearing into the next room.

Another slip of paper flew into Dumbledore's hand"And the champions for beauxbatons will be...FLEUR DELACOUR!!"

When Fleur had disappeared into the great halls second chamber the noise died down. Suddenly a pin drop sound was heard, the anticipation for the hogwarts almost palpable
A scroll once again landed in Dumbledore's hand "and now the last scroll..the hogwarts champion is.....HARRY POTTER!!!" Suddenly tense arguments broke out in the hall with the half of griffindor table shouting in happiness and the other half of the house clapping. The slytherin table once again started clapping with harry calmly walking towards Dumbledore as he reached in front of him he half bowed and shook his hand...'aaah that went better than expected..well much better than last time hmmmm just wait tom I am going to see you soon..... very soon'

Harry licked his lips at his last thoughts and walked inside the room with the door closing behind him.

Dumbledore sighed and put up a hand towards the noisy hall " we had some unexpected situations but I hope I can count on the students to do their best supporting their own school's champion in the upcoming trials-"

Skip to the last moments of when harry is in the maze ( cause im lazy...sorry)

As sweaty hands clamped around the cold metal an uncomfortable tug took place in his stomach and and his feet landed in a graveyard harry looked around and came face to face with his tom who looked to be in his twenties

Aaah look what we have here.... the boy who lived" as voldemort sneered , he took his finger and lightly grazed harry's face and chuckled when he saw harry shiver but the reason he thought harry shivered was the complete opposite, what harry was thinking were among the lines of - 'He's touching my face does he want to kiss me.....tommm if you keep touching me without kissing me I will kiss youu'

"Potter, the boy who live-"
Suddenly tom was cut off by a warm wet sensation on his lips,his eyes widened(TMR) and suddenly the person who tom was towering upon was taller than him with heavy bulging arms around his waist and....kissing him?

Wait what...Voldemort's eyes darkened and his body shook with rage he twirled his fingers making his magic try to pin the person who kissing him to the gravestone but whatever voldemort did to make the person in front of him let go of him only resulted in harry being more fiercer and agitated "merlin tom if u dont stop thinking of other things I will fuck you" suddenly tom froze " wait a minute who the fuck even ar-" voldemort was cut off with another kiss .. a deep kiss filled with lust, harry licked tom's lips but when tom didnt open part his lips and glared at him, harry growled and snapped his fingers and tom felt himself being apparated to a manor? Riddle manor?

he focused his blurry eyes on the person who had stopped kissing him and was now hooking toms waist with his head in between tom's shoulder " wha-" as tom said this harry sighed looked like he would not get anything tonight and would have to say hello to his hand..... poor him.

°●°●●°●°●°●°●°●°●●°●°●°●
Edit 9: gosh okay so just a side tell thing draco and daphene are dating and theo and blaise are together