14. Valentines day

Annie's POV.
Well today was Valentine's Day. I was a little sad because I had gotten Johnny a ring. Sort of like a promise ring to show him I really care for him. We still aren't on speaking terms and today I knew he had an interview with Kenzie. I just hope he comes around I really miss him.

Haydens POV.
Well it was February 14 and I had gotten Kenzie some flowers and a purse she's been wanting. I even got her a necklace with our ship name. Even though she can't wear it in public I hope she likes it. Only problem is we still aren't talking...

Johnnys POV.
Today was the day of mine and Kenzie's plan everything seemed to fall into place my surprise was to get a hold of Annie's sister Hayley. Hayley is supposed to distract Annie today so I have the opportunity to fulfill my plan. With Kenzie's help of course.

Kenzie's POV.
Okay now I'm excited! I'm gonna make up with Hayden I have a huge surprise for him a necklace with my name on it ! Along with a bear. Johnny was helping with his plan and I needed maddies help!

Hayley- hey Annie happy Valentine's Day !
Annie- hay hi happy valentines day ! I can't wait to see Johnny on his interview!
Hayley- about that mom cut off our phone bills. She said it was under dads name and she has to change it..
Annie- but the WiFi still works though !
Hayley- she had to cut that off too .. so instead she is getting our phones for now and we are going to bake and play games all day !
Annie- seriously ?! Nooo that can't be I need to see Johnny !
Hayley- I'm sorry Annie ..

Hayley grabs Annie's phone and takes it to their mother.

Dylan- Hayden get the door !
Hayden- alright

Hayden rushes to the door and opens it.

Hayden- Maddie ?
Maddie- hey umm I need to talk to you ..
Hayden- okay what
Maddie- Kenzie said you and her had a bet. That if you laughed at her old videos you'd have to turn your phone off for a whole day.
Hayden- what Noo she actually said that ? I can't believe she remembered
Maddie- yeah so Umm instead you have bonding time with your brother.

Dylan- I'll take that !

Dylan grabs Haydens phone out of his hands.

Dylan- come on bro let's play some football!

Hayley- see isn't this fun Annie ?!
Annie- yeah chocolate covered strawberry's how fun.
Katie- cupcakes are next then pretzels !
Annie- what time is it ?! Isn't the interview on yet ?
Hayley - yes it is but it's better you don't view it I mean we can't anyway! Back to baking !

Hayden- bro how much longer of this ?!
Dylan- until you kick it far !
Hayden- I have been !
Dylan - well farther ! Keep going

An hour later.

Annie- now the interview is over and I missed it I won't even get to meet up with Johnny !
Hayley- just lighten up sister !

Dylan- hey bro okay go freshen up
Hayden- finally !

Hayden heads inside.

Dylan- she here yet ?
Maddie- yep outside.
Dylan- okay great.

Annie- someone's at the door ?! I'll get it !
Hayley- go up stairs and get Johnnys gifts first if it him !
Annie- right !!

Annie rushes to her room grabbing Johnnys gifts.

As she walks to the front door she sees Johnny standing with his phone in his hand. And a small box with some flowers.

*video*
Meg- so you two any announcements on this wonderful evening?
Johnny- yes actually we have some confessions. We'd like not to receive any hate. On half of our personal lives and managers concerns ..
Kenzie- we've always kept our real relationships secret and

Johnny- I'm proud to say my real girlfriend is Julianna grace Leblanc. And I love you Annie.

Annie wipes a tear from her face and runs into Johnnys arms.

Annie- I love you too John.
Johnny- here you go Ann.
Annie- a promise ring ?
Johnny- yes all for you !
Annie- I love it and here's one for you!

Johnny puts the ring on Annie's finger as she puts his ring on his finger.

Johnnys gives Annie a hug and twirls her around in his arms and kisses her forehead.

Hayden- guys what's going on ?
Dylan- just bring your girls gifts down stairs !

Hayden grabs the gifts and runs downstairs.

Hayden- Kenzie !
Kenzie- just watch!

*video*

Meg- so you two any announcements on this wonderful evening ?
Johnny- yes actually we have some confessions. We'd like not to receive any hate. On half of our personal lives and managers concerns ..
Kenzie- we've always kept our real relationships a secret.. and

Kenzie- I love my real boyfriend Hayden Summerall ! Happy Valentine's Day babe.!

Kenzie- I love you and I'm sorry ..

Hayden hugs Kenzie.

Hayden- I'm sorry too and I love you even more!! Happy Valentine's Day!

Hayden gives Kenzie her necklace and the purse.

Kenzie- aww the purse I wanted !!! And this necklace is my favorite! I love it so much!

Kenzie gives Hayden his gifts.

Hayden- aww Kenzie a necklace with your name on it! I love it and the bear too!

Hayden gives Kenzie a hug and gives her a kiss.

Haydens manager- I guess we'll be seeing each other more huh ?
Kenzie's manager- yeah I guess so ..
Haydens manager- hungry ?
Kenzie's manager- very !

Johnnys manager- what's a pretty lady like you doing alone here ?
Annie's manager- oh just supporting my girls relationship. No more hiding from the press.
Johnnys manager- yeah I'm sure the paparazzi has lots to say.
Annie's manager- well since your single as I assume you are..
Johnnys manager- very good assumer !
Annie's manager- will you do me the honor of taking my chocolate covered strawberry?
Johnnys manager- I couldn't be more honored!

They both laugh.

Hayleys messages.

                           Julian
Julian- hey remember our plan ? I'm ready to see you get your stuff ready and I'll see you tonight.
Hayley- can't wait.!

Hayleys POV.
It's happening.

To be continued ... 👀