8. Upset

Johnnys POV.
I knew Annie was lying but I'm guilty of the Kenzie incident. We weren't really practicing for set it was a mistake and ever since then we hated each other. I know Annie made a mistake and I care so much for her but sometimes I can't handle her and Hayden pretending. Sometimes I feel like the don't even have to act.

Hayden on FaceTime

Hayden- uhh hold up Annie Kenzie's calling
Annie- okay

Hayden hangs up and answers Kenzie.

Hayden- hey babe
Kenzie- you lied I know you didn't go home!
Hayden- oh let me guess Johnny told you
Kenzie- no idiot I saw your car and why would Johnny tell me
Hayden- uh I don't know what do you want me to say
Kenzie- just tell me what you were doing tonight
Hayden- I was with Annie we were told by our mangers to hangout.
Kenzie- and you couldn't tell me ?
Hayden- I knew you'd flip I mean you always get so pissed at me for things like that. It just gets me mad how you can be with Johnny 24/7 and think it's okay but when I stand next to Annie and even be an asshole to her your still not okay with it.
Kenzie- you know it's different
Hayden- actually no it isn't and to be honest I kissed Annie that's why I lied to you. If you just wouldn't be so up tight I wouldn't lie and go kiss her instead of you !
Kenzie- your such a jerk!

Kenzie hangs up.

Kenzie's POV.
I can't believe he did that and said those things. I mean how .. this isn't fair I didn't ask for any of this . Annie sucks and so does Hayden she wouldn't like me all up on Johnny.

Kenzie began to cry.

Annie- hey
Hayden- hey sorry about that I told Kenzie the truth she went off it was annoying as hell.
Annie- what did you say exactly ?
Hayden- our managers told us to hangout
Annie- so basically a lie ?
Hayden- well then I said I kissed you cause she's always so paranoid it's annoying. She's literally always on my case. Like sometimes it's hard to handle.
Annie- I get it Johnny is the same way it just gets on my nerves and it's so biased. Like they can "accidentally" kiss and it's perfectly fine but when we do it it's a complete crime.
Hayden- this is why I like talking to you. I am glad we are friends
Annie- so am I
Hayden- jeez I could just kiss you
Annie- funny we keep getting caught like maybe we should cool it

Hayden and Annie both laugh.

Maddie- Kenzie get the door ! 
Kenzie- no forget it I'm not getting up
Maddie- uh

Maddie opens the door

Maddie- what are you doing here ?
Johnny- I was told to hang with Kenzie today.
Maddie- she's pretty upset right now I don't think she wants company.
Johnny- please Maddie I also need to tell her something very important.
Maddie- fine but if she insists on you leaving you better. She's in her room.

Johnny- thanks

Johnny heads to Kenzie's room.

He gets on her bed and lays next to her.

Kenzie- please go I'm in a mood right now.
Johnny- just stop and think. They both hurt us today I guess it's our karma from last time. We deserved this and we both know it.

Kenzie gets up and faces Johnny.

Kenzie- yeah maybe but I didn't know it was gonna hurt this much.

Johnny wipes away Kenzie's tears.

Johnny- yeah it hurts knowing this was Annie a couple months ago..

Johnny begins to cry.

Johnny - the thought of her crying like this makes me feel so rotten and -

Kenzie- I get it. We messed up and we just need to work on things. They love us and they may have said things but it was just in the moment. Let's just sleep on it. You can stay if you want.

Johnny- thanks Kenzie means a lot.

Johnny lays next to Kenzie and they both close their eyes.

Kenzie- night Johnny
Johnny- night

Both- I still don't like you !

They both laugh.

Next morning.

Hayley- Annie wake up its time for you get ready for set
Annie- okay okay. Hayden ?
Hayden-morning Annie sleep well?
Annie- honestly yes I did
Hayden- I'm surprised you didn't hangup
Annie- yeah so am I

Annie's manager- Annie you ready ?
Annie- I just need 10 minutes.

10 minutes later.

Annie- okay Ana I'm ready- what's wrong ?
Annie's manager- did you know about this ?

Annie- okay Ana I'm ready- what's wrong ?Annie's manager- did you know about this ?

Annie- what omg no

Annie rushes to her room.

Annie- Hayden !
Hayden- don't I know what your mad about they will not get away with this incident. !

Kenzie - you think they got a reaction out of it ?
Johnny- yes honestly no questions about it. Funny part is it was just acting.
Kenzie- we are pretty good actors total eclipse should get a movie.
Johnny- it really should

Kenzie's POV.
Yeah we did that . Annie isn't going to get away with kissing my boyfriend. I made sure of it and acting is acting next step is kissing Johnny and she can't stop me. Nothing can stop me.

To be continued ...