13. Happy/sad

Johnnys POV.
I saw Annie's text and I was about to respond until my Instagram feed blew up with pictures of her and Hayden. I didn't want to jump to conclusions and I did believe her but seeing her and Hayden just hurt. She seemed to have been crying in the photos and if Hayden was making her feel okay I was fine with it I guess.

Lauren- hey Johnny are you alright ?
Johnny- yeah I'm fine Lauren don't worry I just hope Annie is okay.
Lauren- that's something we both don't know but I'm sure she is.
Johnny- hey wanna get dad to grill some burgers while we watch a movie ?
Lauren- yes I could use some more fun wanna invite Annie ?
Johnny- I don't think she'd be up for it.
Lauren- then let's invite Maddie and Kenzie !
Johnny- are you sure about that LoLo
Lauren- well it's for the press.
Johnny- don't you mean the paparazzi!
Lauren- lets just invite them and jack too ! It'll be fun !
Johnny- fine but it wasn't my idea !

Lauren smiles at Johnny.

Lauren- this is going to be epic.

Kenzie's POV.
I was in my room when Hayden texted me. I almost responded but I was interrupted by a text from Lauren. She invited Maddie , jack and I to her place to hangout. I was up for it. I came across a fan post saying Annie ran into her dad at Disney .. which explained why Hayden was being so comforting... I felt really bad that must've been so awful. Even pictures of her sister were all over and I didn't want to make it seem like hanging at johnnys was on purpose.

Maddie- hey girl you ready to hangout ?
Kenzie- I mean sure just have you seen all the gossip going around?
Maddie- about the Leblancs ? Yeah I feel bad for them and if your jealous about Hayden you-
Kenzie- I'm not jealous and yeah I know how it feels. I get it that's tough on all 3 of them.
Maddie- your growing up to be a good person and I'm proud of you! Let's gather up our things Jack is on his way.

Kenzie smiles and grabs her bag putting in a few of her belongings. She then follows Maddie to the front door.

Jack- hey Maddie!
Maddie- hey jack good to see you again.

Jack gives Maddie a kiss on her forehead.

Kenzie's POV.
Wow well Maddie has a good love life. Must be nice considering the one I have to deal with under the circumstances.

Jack- hello Kenzie ready to have some fun ?
Kenzie- yeah I guess
Maddie- hey lighten up you get to spend time with Lauren !

Kenzie let's off a simple smile.

They drive off.

Katie yelling.

Katie- Girls Can We Talk ?
Annie- sure Mom we'll be right there !
Hayley- I don't think I'm ready to talk about what happened yesterday
Annie- come on hay she needs us right now.

The girls walk to the dining room where their mom is.

Katie- girls about yesterday I want you to make it clear that I don't tell you not to see your father. You make your own choices correct ?
Annie- yes mom and it's not that we don't want to see him it's just we aren't ready to adjust to seeing him with the changes and all..
Hayley- I disagree I don't want to see him ever.
Katie- honey why not -
Hayley- he didn't let me have a chance with my first crush I'm almost 12. That's when Annie has her first relationship. We liked each other and he doesn't even care.
Annie- please leave me out of this.
Katie- Hayley come on you need to calm down
Hayley- no I don't want to calm down none of this is fine or okay ! This all sucks.
Annie- Hayley don't be like that your upset fine. But you can't be mad forever at dad eventually we will have to visit him.
Hayley- well just watch me.

Hayley walks off upset and locks herself in her room.

Katie - what's going on with her?
Annie- she really liked him mom she's hurt. He really liked her too. That's why.

Hayleys POV.
I can't believe this is happening. Yeah life isn't fair but I didn't think I would be this upset. Me and Julian still text to this day and sometimes we talk about running away. Together our parents are just so selfish. I guess we learned from the best.

Hayley lays down in her bed and begins to cry.

Jack- well we're here!
Maddie- yay finally !!

Lauren- hey guys you made it come to the back.

They follow Lauren to their back yard.

Kenzie's POV.
I walked to the back and Johnny was in the pool without a shirt on and omg he looked so damn hot. Like Annie is so lucky. It made me miss Hayden I wanted to go swimming with him.

Johnny- heads up !
Kenzie- huh ?

Johnny throws a water balloon at Kenzie.

Kenzie- oh your really going to get it now !

Johnny- water balloon fight!

Maddie- jack protect me !

Lauren- too late sister !

Lauren throws wasted balloons at Maddie and jack .

Kenzie throws some at Johnny.

Johnnys dad- well looks like they are having some serious fun.
Johnnys manager- yep they sure are. The press would be thrilled!
Johnnys dad- ah ah ah the Paparazzi!

They enjoy the rest of their day.

To be continued.....

Thank you SO much for 2k on this book. I am out of words  love every single one of you ! Hope you enjoy this chapter 💗