4. 2 wrongs

Annie's POV.
PAUSE no I don't love Hayden I only love Johnny that kiss was just random. Johnny or Kenzie can't find out or we will be in so much trouble.

Annie gets a text from Johnny

Johnny- Annie oh my goodness you didn't tell me you were hanging out with Hayden!
Annie- what?

Johnny sends Annie a picture

Annie- look Johnny all it was was an apology

Annie- look Johnny all it was was an apology. He was extremely nice about it that's all. It's good for the public isn't it ? And I didn't mention it because of your concert !

Johnny- okay I get it and I understand sorry for being a little upset over it. It's still just hard to process you know ..
Annie- yeah I get it hope everything went well.
Johnny- it did thanks for asking. Well talk to you later Annie <3
Annie- bye Johnny :) <3

Annie's POV.
Oh gosh I hope he didn't see a picture of the kiss better yet I hope that no one caught a pic of the kiss. ...

Hayden-  Kenzie this picture is uhh

Kenzie - we aren't even touching that close or that much calm down !Hayden- I know I just like to mess with you so how did it go?Kenzie - everything went well ! Hayden- hit all your notes ? Kenzie- yes actually ! It was fun can't wait to hangout s...

Hayden- I know I just like to mess with you so how did it go?
Kenzie - everything went well !
Hayden- hit all your notes ?
Kenzie- yes actually ! It was fun can't wait to hangout soon !
Hayden- me too I miss you so much !!
Kenzie- I miss you to Hayden

Hayden texts Annie

Annie
Hayden- hey .. I don't mean to bother you but how's your day ?
Annie- it's been good but Johnny found out about us hanging out.
Hayden- what omg you freaking told him ?! What the hell leblanc are you trying to ruin my relationship ? If you want to ruin yours go ahead but don't fucking ruin mine ! I can't believe you opened your mouth to him about a kiss your so freaking dumb.

Annie- no it's not-

(im sorry this number has blocked you)

Annie plops in her bed and begins to cry.

Annie's POV.
This literally happens everyday ! I'm tired of it idc anymore I want to spend every moment with Johnny forget Hayden I'm done with it. He kissed me and didn't let me explain he wants to flip out for no reason. I just better call Johnny and ask if he wants to hangout.. I have set starting Monday and I am not ready to see Hayden.

                            Johnny.
Annie- hey Johnny I was wondering if you wanted to come over?
Johnny- sure I'll be over with some food.
Annie- see you then !

Soon Johnny arrives.

Johnny opens the door and goes into Annie's room.

Johnny- Annie I'm here and I brought your favorites! Pizza , sushi , Doritos and ice cream-

Annie stares at Johnny and smiles.

Johnny- what's that look for
Annie- I'm just happy I can call you mine you always go out of your way to make me feel happy and I love that about you!
Johnny- I care about you a lot Annie and I just love showing you. I wish we didn't have to hide in secret! If we could I'd scream out loud that your my girlfriend.
Annie- id adore that but for now we can just enjoy each other in secret. One day we'll be public.
Johnny- that's a promise !

Johnny kisses Annie's cheek.

Annie- movie time ?
Johnny- definitely let's watch scary I'll protect you!
Annie- love it !

Annie giggles and cuddles up next to Johnny.

Kenzie- hey Hayden you okay you seem a little out of it ?
Hayden- oh I'm great ! Wanna go outside and do some couples painting. ?
Kenzie- sure! Just make sure it's in the back so no one snaps any pictures that would be horrible!
Hayden- duh ! Now let's get the materials

They go inside grab some paint , paint brushes , canvases and some glasses of water.

Kenzie- this is a perfect date.
Hayden- it really is but you sort of got a little something right there!

Hayden dabs a dot of paint on Kenzie nose.

Kenzie- oh no you didn't !

Kenzie runs after Hayden and puts paint on his arm.

Hayden- oh I'm coming for you now Kenzie !

Hayden runs after Kenzie and falls on top of her.

They stare at each other and laugh.

Melissa- guys dinner is ready !
Kenzie- we'll be right there mom.

Hayden- here get on my back I'll give you a ride !
Kenzie- okay bet !

Hayden carries Kenzie inside.

Annie- spend the night in my arms?
Johnny- wouldn't trade that opportunity for the world!

They both laugh and smile.

To be continued....