6. Protective much

Kenzie- who on earth are you texting babe
Hayden- oh just letting someone know their girlfriend is a huge cheater.
Kenzie- seriously your texting Johnny. ?
Hayden- funny how you knew.
Kenzie- who else would you be talking about why are you trying to ruin their relationship?
Hayden- I'm just stating the facts plus it would've came out anyway.
Kenzie- right .. how was set ?
Hayden- it was actually a really good day today.
Kenzie- any scenes with Annie ?
Hayden- nah just with the bro's.
Kenzie- that's good stay as far away from her as possible. So wanna watch a movie ?
Hayden- actually I better get home. Tomorrow we have rehearsal again and I wanna be well rested. Bye love

Hayden kisses Kenzie.

Kenzie- bye Hayden ?

Annie- it was nice hanging out with you William ! And thanks for the ride home.
William- no problem I had fun today see you on set soon or in a few months.
Annie- can't wait see ya then.

Annie enters her home and William drives off.

She goes to her room and is startled.

Johnny- have fun ignoring my texts ?
Annie- Johnny oh my goodness what are you doing here ?
Johnny- answer my question first Annie ! Why were you ignoring me
Annie- I was busy today
Johnny- busy doing what ? Tell me the truth we don't lie to each other

Annie looked around and at Johnny seriously

Annie's POV.
What was with Johnny he is never like this. I wasn't guilty of anything but him asking questions didn't settle me the right way. I was just catching up with William he knows I'd never cheat... or too late for me to say that.

Annie- I was hanging out with a cast member
Johnny- really who ? Hayden
Annie- no it was William he is returning for the next season.
Johnny- and you weren't answering me for him ?
Annie- I wasn't paying attention to my phone I was spending time with him. We haven't seen each other in a long time I'd never cheat on you with him. He is just a friend Johnny.
Johnny- that still isn't an excuse Annie I just wanted you to respond reasons like these are why I never tell you I love you ! Because sometimes I can't trust you.
Annie- get out I don't want to talk about this right now or at all.
Johnny- you can't run away from your problems Annie
Annie- I'm not running away I'm putting it on hold just go we'll talk tomorrow.

Annie gets a text.

                           Hayden
Hayden- figure things didn't go so well with Johnny huh
Annie- you did this didn't you why'd you tell him lies
Hayden- I didn't lie about anything princess I said exactly what you did hanging with another dude. Anyways that kiss today was fairly pleasant and I wouldn't mind doing it again sometime. Just don't tell anyone or you know what will go down.
Annie- forget it I'm not kissing you again and I have no one to tell I don't need you putting more shit on my plate in fed up with you trying to ruin good things in my life just Stay our of IT!
Hayden- that's hilarious you are my public girlfriend there's no escaping me unless you want to ruin your career. I can always say I'm with Kenzie since we were a thing before. But as for you you'll just get hate. No one will ever ship you with Johnny.
Annie- yeah well thanks to you I don't think he wants me because you had to open your stupid mouth. Just go be with Kenzie and back off.
Hayden- please I know you secretly enjoy my company we got chemistry in secret. But anyway bye leblanc hit me up if you wanna redo that kiss ;)

Annie's POV
Uh as if id hang with Hayden kissing him isn't my idea of a good day. Johnny has been acting crazy and I know it's Hayden putting shit in his head. But it's not like I can tell Johnny cause word will spread to Kenzie and then I'd be ruined. Maybe Haydens right people would send so much hate to me and Johnny... no one would ever support us. I just wish I didn't have to deal with this alone.

Annie hears a knock on her window.

She opens it and looks out.

Annie- your the last person I want to see
Hayden- come on let's chill Kenzie doesn't need to know or your bf
Annie- you messed up things with Johnny I don't want to hang with you.
Hayden- I'll make it worth your while. We can watch a movie and just hangout.
Annie- I want a full explanation on why you did what you did then.
Hayden- you got it.

Annie goes out the window and follows Hayden to his car.

They drive off .

To be continued ...

What are they up to ? 👀