11. Zoo

Kenzie's POV.
Today was Monday and Johnny and I were told to go to the zoo. By our managers I know I said I'd kiss him for revenge but it just seems wrong. Maddie decided to tag along and so is her friend Jack. Hopefully today is just full of fun and no drama.

Maddie- hey Kenzie are you excited !! We are going to see the elephants and the monkeys
Kenzie- of course I'm thrilled just a little nervous I don't want anymore drama with Hayden or Annie.
Maddie- I know but your doing it for your mangers not because you want to. Anyway you have me to chat with !

Kenzie smiles and her and Maddie get ready.

Jack- hey Maddie !
Maddie- Jack !

Maddie and jack do a hand shake.

Jack- I brought Johnny he is in the back ready for fun ?
Maddie- uh totally yes come on Kenzie

Kenzie shuts the front door and walks towards the car.

Kenzie- Lauren ?
Lauren- oh hey Kenzie

Lauren waves

Johnny- decides to bring my sister to avoid problems.

Johnnys manager- play nice you can see Annie another day Lauren is here for moral support.

Kenzie puts her head against the window and seems frustrated.

Maddie puts her hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

Later. At the zoo.

Kenzie- hey Johnny can we talk ?
Johnny- depends what about ?
Kenzie- About our relationships

Johnny leads Kenzie to a table.

Johnny- what
Kenzie- I'm sorry about my idea the other day. That just made things worse but I'm tired of hiding from the press I want to be public with Hayden. And I know you want the same with you and Annie.
Johnny- your right I do want that I was planning on something you want in on the plan ?
Kenzie- yes I'm all in

Hayden- hey .
Annie- oh hi
Hayden- you been doing okay ? Haven't spoken since well dinner the other day
Annie- yeah I'm good just trying to lay low for right now.
Hayden- hey I get it but just look

Hayden shows Annie a photo.

Annie- ohh it was for the press he told me about it a few weeks ago

Annie- ohh it was for the press he told me about it a few weeks ago. It's because they are having an interview on Saturday.
Hayden- yeah she told me to just wondering if they really care for us.
Annie- they do I guess we have just become to distant.
Hayden- yeah we just need to work on our own things with them. But we will we love them and they love us.
Annie- you know it's crazy how a few weeks ago we wouldn't even tell each other hi and now it's just an everyday thing
Hayden- yeah I know crazy I really hit it off with your mom to
Annie- thank you for that. She has been so upset lately and things have just been hard. With everything that's happened.
Hayden- no problem I missed your mom and Paige and all of you. I missed being friends and I'm glad we are again.
Annie- me too

Maddie- y'all having fun ?
Kenzie- yes
Lauren- yeah me and Kenzie are going to see the turtles ! It's gonna be so exciting !

Lauren skips off a sidewalk trail.

Maddie- so I see you and Lauren are getting along
Kenzie- yeah I'm glad we are talking we used to be so close but lately not so much
Maddie - hey forget about that let's just enjoy the rest of our day and go have fun with her!

Kenzie smiles and traces after Lauren.

Jack- hey everything okay ?
Maddie- yes actually everything is great.

Jack puts his arm around Maddie.

Maddie smiles and then quickly stops.

Maddie- well almost everything.

Maddie and jack stare at Johnny sitting by himself.

Jack- hey bro you alright ?
Johnny- I mean I guess I just miss annie . We haven't talked and I want us to work things out. I just don't know if it'll work this time.
Jack- well you love her don't you ?!
Johnny- of course I do I just never told her I love her before. And she's never told me we were always waiting for a right time. But I guess maybe there was a reason we never got to saying it.

Jack sits down.

Jack- hey that's not true I'm sure she wants to tell you she loves you but she afraid to. Aren't you afraid to tell her ?
Johnny- sort of I just don't throw that word around.
Jack- hey if she's really the one you'll know if your ready. Same with her she will come around. I know mine sure did.

Jack stares at Maddie skipping around with Lauren taking pictures.

Johnny- thanks man i know what to do now !

Jack- anytime bro

Jack pats Johnny on the shoulder.

Annie's POV.
Leaked pictures here and there. I wasn't upset at them but Hayley kept showing me them every few minutes. I was glad Johnny was having a good time whether he was with Kenzie or not. He deserved a day of fun. After the stunt me and Hayden pulled at the concert that was the worst decision I could've made. I just hope Johnny won't be super upset with me.

Johnnys messages to Annie.

Annie
........

Annie's POV.
Omg finally Johnny is typing !

Kenzie- hey you ready to grab a bite to eat?!

Johnny looks up at Kenzie and clears his phone.

Johnny- sure !

Annie
________

Annie's POV.
So much for him typing way to get my hopes up.

Annie starts to tear up a bit and shoves her face in her pillows.

To be continued ....