9. Sis

Meanwhile at set.

Hayden- I can't believe them
Annie- neither can I

Annie begins to cry.

Hayden- hey hey stop the tears your about to go on you can't go out there with puffy eyes.

Hayden wipes away Annie's tears.

Annie- I just cared about Johnny so much I never thought he would do this to me..
Hayden- lighten up princess it's game on they want to trigger us we get the last laugh. Our concert is in a few days and I know what will get their attention

Director - okay everyone table reads are happening today is just an over view of next weeks filming. This week was cut short but we will be back on and working hard next week! Let's go

Hayden- come on

Hayden grabs Annie's hand and they go through the table read.

Hayden- okay I can't believe I become friends with Wes
Annie- I know that is such a twist.

Hayden- come here

Hayden gives Annie a hug.

Annie- Hayden what-
Hayden- it's okay it was nice seeing you today.. see you at rehearsal.

Hayden walks off.

Pilot- cutee
Annie- huh ?
Pilot- you and Hayden you guys are adorable ! Makes me jealous I want something like that!
Annie- yeah I'm lucky I guess
Pilot- guess ? Girl you know !

Annie laughs a fake laugh.

Annie gets home.

Katie- what you want for dinner ?
Annie- it's hayleys day to decide mom I can't always choose
Katie- sorry can you ask her then ??
Annie- sure

Annie- Hayley mom wants to know what you would like for dinner
Hayley- really ? She's finally asking me
Annie- yeah just let her know what your craving.
Hayley- okay but I have to ask why were you on FaceTime with Hayden this morning ?
Annie- it's complicated Hayley I don't know if you'll understand..
Hayley- I'm your sister I do understand !
Annie- well Hayden is always mean to me but he decided to apologize for the way he's treated me. We are now on good terms and closer than usual.
I ended up kissing him .. then Johnny found out we were hanging out. To top it off Kenzie and Johnny were snuggling in bed watching movies.
Hayley- wow does Johnny know about the kiss ?
Annie- yes but it's fair in my opinion he was caught kissing Kenzie before and ever since then it's been hard to trust him.
Hayley- I'm sorry Annie maybe being with Hayden is better for you. I mean you two are already a public couple.
Annie- it's just not that simple Hayley I like Johnny like a lot. Hayden is nice here and there but I don't like him on that level.
Hayley- have you talked to dad ?
Annie- no have you ?
Hayley- no. I can't believe he's with Julian's mom. It still shocks me till this day especially since I had a crush on him.
Annie- sorry hay but there are plenty other cute boys your age out there!
Hayley- I know but I sort of blame me for mom and dads spilt
Annie- what why Hayley that's so not your fault.
Hayley- yes it is dad would always hangout with Julian's mom. And they would be extra touchy sometimes if I could've just told mom sooner then all the drama could've been prevented!
Annie- Hayley even if you told mom they still would've been split. They just don't love each other the way they used to. That's not our fault.
Hayley- because sometimes when 2 people love each other it doesn't mean it always works out ?
Annie- exactly.

Annie stares at a picture of her and Johnny.

Katie- have you girls decided on dinner ?

Hayley and Annie run and give their mom a hug.

Katie- Aw what's this for?
Hayley- just because we love you!
Annie- and Hayley wants takeout

Annie winks at Hayley.

Katie- okay that works what do you have in mind ?

The girls laugh.

Dylan - bro what is this about
Hayden- what about it ?
Dylan- you are hopping from Kenzie to Annie like take a chill pill!
Hayden- bruh I'm with Kenzie but Annie is like unexplainable I like spending time with her. Anyways we are a public couple it don't matter works for me!
Dylan- your going to end up breaking Kenzie's Heart and Annie's
Hayden- man Annie don't like me that way she is all about Johnny and Kenzie is only with Johnny to make me jealous.
Dylan- why would she want you jealous ?
Hayden- well I sort of kissed Annie and stuff ..
Dylan- you are so dumb !
Hayden- we kissed for set and then I needed to kiss her again
Dylan- mean wanted you don't need Annie you have Kenzie ! I think you only want Annie because Kenzie hates you with her and Kenzie is your girlfriend.
Hayden- man I've had enough of this conversation.
Dylan- you better not do anything with Annie anymore. Only when your manager says it's forced!
Hayden- okay bro hop off my case! I have to rehearse with her tomorrow and my manager will not be attending. So I do what I want !
Dylan- don't be disrespectful towards Annie either grow up to be a man not a punk. Using women is low. You know that. I hope you know what your doing!

Dylan walks out.

Haydens POV.
Using Annie huh ? More like we're Using each other. She don't care for me and I don't care for her or maybe I do and maybe she does. .. I'm over this convo I'm not hurting Annie that's final. Kenzie is hurting me to in this whole situation and I guess that's what she wants.

To be continued ...

So I was supposed to go to my school to test & only to test but I didn't go. My mom didn't want me to so now I'll have to make it up but I've been doing online since school started so why would I go to school just to take a test? Like that's the whole reason I'm doing online so I don't catch anything !!

Sorry I just had to rant but hope y'all enjoy the new chapter of "The Paparazzi" 🤍